What's new
What's new

I'm selling my long Camel Back Straight Edges

Richard King

Diamond
I am no longer rebuilding big machinery so I have decided to sell my long camel-back I have a 72" Brown and Sharp Camel-Back Straight Edge and a King-Way Brand (also another 72" camelback that is on hold as one of the members has expressed interest. That was my Dads, also have some off brand camelback. 36", 48" (also on hold for a few weeks), a Brown and Sharp 36" and 48", these have been scraped. I am going to list them on eBay in the next week or so. I am going to be selling several castings too. 12", 36" with 45 deg angles. I have 3 and a 72" with 45 deg angle casting. From now on I will be telling people to buy straight edges from Gary Martin as he works at a foundry and in my opinion has the best straight-edges out there for the price. https://www.martinmodel.com/collections/machining-scraping-project-castings Keith Rucker of VintageMachinery.org also sells small camel backs. Private message me or write me [email protected] and I'll email you photo's. I will post them here in a few days too. Thanks

I have sold my BIG HKA-72 casting and 1 of the 3 HKA-36 castings. Plus 3 used - HK-72, A Webb brand 48" camelback and a 30" camel back. I will be listing a few more used and some more castings soon. If anyone knows a foundry that pours cast iron and will do 1 wood pattern runs. Please let me know. I would like to continue to sell the 12, 18, 24 and 36" castings.

Back