What's new

ISO- MT4 center, MT4 drill chuck, CA post/holders

Cole2534

Gotta tool up my new ATW.

1) Need an MT4 live center, CNC style point, ideally.

2) looking for a drill chuck or 2, MT4.

3) looking for a tool post, CXA or CA.

4) suuuper long shot, steady rest for a 16" ATW Pacemaker, 1943 vintage. Please note, these machines have double V ways, not V/flat like most.

Thanks, Cole

Programmed via Mazatrol

Last edited:

welderboy250

My CA will be for sale if the deal goes on the DA I’m trying to buy. It’s Chinese piston style so cheap. 2 number 1 holders to go along. Just my opinion but even if you don’t buy mine don’t go down to cxa for that size machine.

Cole2534

My CA will be for sale if the deal goes on the DA I’m trying to buy. It’s Chinese piston style so cheap. 2 number 1 holders to go along. Just my opinion but even if you don’t buy mine don’t go down to cxa for that size machine.
Agreed!

Programmed via Mazatrol

Cole, send me a PM regarding steady rest. I believe there are at least -2- at my shop that are 16" size. Just need to compare the footprint at the base of device. Also have plenty other lathe tooling in house you might be interested in.
Johnny

Andy FitzGibbon

I have two CXA posts I'd sell, but I think they'd be too small for a 16" Pacemaker... I have a CXA on my 14" and its borderline too small for some things.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cole, I have 2- Aloris CA tool holders here and 2- Large steady rest for 16". Send PM and let me know what base size you'll need
Johnny

Garwood

I would recommend the wedge style CA. Aloris or Dorian made.

The piston style can be a real let down when you're using a long boring bar. They don't repeat for shit and are not as rigid.

Peroni

I have a nice Dorian wedge style CA post plus a drill chuck. Got an extra MT4 dead center if you could use it. If you wanted to go with a Multifix style tool post I have a super nice Swiss made size C plus a couple of holders.

Last edited:

Cole2534

Thanks to Peroni I have a drill chuck and tool post on the way. Still in need of some CA holders, #1's or #2's.

Dope

Thanks to Peroni I have a drill chuck and tool post on the way. Still in need of some CA holders, #1's or #2's.

How many are you looking for? I've got nearly 20 Aloris and Dorian CA and DA holders hanging around that I need to list. I can go take some pics if you let me know exactly what you need. Or I guess, I can just take pics of all of them LOL

ncjeeper

How many are you looking for? I've got nearly 20 Aloris and Dorian CA and DA holders hanging around that I need to list. I can go take some pics if you let me know exactly what you need. Or I guess, I can just take pics of all of them LOL

I maybe interested in a few when you list them.

Cole2534

I have a nice Dorian wedge style CA post plus a drill chuck. Got an extra MT4 dead center if you could use it. If you wanted to go with a Multifix style tool post I have a super nice Swiss made size C plus a couple of holders.
Unpackacked this today and it is sweet! When Peroni says 'nice', he damn sure means it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk