What's new
What's new

ISO- MT4 center, MT4 drill chuck, CA post/holders

Cole2534

Diamond
Gotta tool up my new ATW.

1) Need an MT4 live center, CNC style point, ideally.

2) looking for a drill chuck or 2, MT4.

3) looking for a tool post, CXA or CA.

4) suuuper long shot, steady rest for a 16" ATW Pacemaker, 1943 vintage. Please note, these machines have double V ways, not V/flat like most.

Thanks, Cole

Programmed via Mazatrol

Last edited:
My CA will be for sale if the deal goes on the DA I’m trying to buy. It’s Chinese piston style so cheap. 2 number 1 holders to go along. Just my opinion but even if you don’t buy mine don’t go down to cxa for that size machine.

Cole, send me a PM regarding steady rest. I believe there are at least -2- at my shop that are 16" size. Just need to compare the footprint at the base of device. Also have plenty other lathe tooling in house you might be interested in.
Johnny

I have two CXA posts I'd sell, but I think they'd be too small for a 16" Pacemaker... I have a CXA on my 14" and its borderline too small for some things.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cole, I have 2- Aloris CA tool holders here and 2- Large steady rest for 16". Send PM and let me know what base size you'll need
Johnny

I would recommend the wedge style CA. Aloris or Dorian made.

The piston style can be a real let down when you're using a long boring bar. They don't repeat for shit and are not as rigid.

I have a nice Dorian wedge style CA post plus a drill chuck. Got an extra MT4 dead center if you could use it. If you wanted to go with a Multifix style tool post I have a super nice Swiss made size C plus a couple of holders.

Last edited:
Thanks to Peroni I have a drill chuck and tool post on the way. Still in need of some CA holders, #1's or #2's.

How many are you looking for? I've got nearly 20 Aloris and Dorian CA and DA holders hanging around that I need to list. I can go take some pics if you let me know exactly what you need. Or I guess, I can just take pics of all of them LOL

How many are you looking for? I've got nearly 20 Aloris and Dorian CA and DA holders hanging around that I need to list. I can go take some pics if you let me know exactly what you need. Or I guess, I can just take pics of all of them LOL

I maybe interested in a few when you list them.

I have a nice Dorian wedge style CA post plus a drill chuck. Got an extra MT4 dead center if you could use it. If you wanted to go with a Multifix style tool post I have a super nice Swiss made size C plus a couple of holders.
Unpackacked this today and it is sweet! When Peroni says 'nice', he damn sure means it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back