What's new
What's new

Kiwa Excel 810, Fanuc 0M

Triumph64

Plastic
Hi

I have a problem with tool change.

when i programe the tool change command f.eks. M6 T3, the tool carosel rotate the called tool in possition, the tool pot turn down and now the tool change sequense stop, the dubble arm dont do anything.

Do any have an idea what is wrong ?

Kind regards
Torben

Is the sensor signal for pot down complete turning on? Is the spindle orientation complete signal on? Is the head at the toolchange position? Is a separate sensor used to verify the head in is position? Is the double arm electrically actuated or hydraulic? If electrical, is the motor getting power? If hydraulic, is the solenoid valve getting power?

Hopefully you can see that there can be a very large number of things that can interrupt the toolchange cycle. Is this machine new to you?

Hi

I will check the software version for tool change.

There is no alarms.

I will also try to check the sensor signals.

Yes the CNC center is new for me.

Kind regards
Torben

If you have a manual for the machine it might have a list of diagnostic codes. You should be able to view each step of the tool change in these codes to see if the completion signal is registering on the machine side. If it isn't it is most likely one of your switches isn't registering in the machine. Another thing to check is if the tool carousel needs to be homed.

Back