What's new
What's new

KO Lee surface grinder and tools / accessories for sale in Texas

Machinist DIL

Plastic
We closed the family machine shop in north Austin Texas many years ago, and are now selling the remaining KO Lee grinder (3360, SN 20807) with multiple attachments / tools (see photos). Comes with all things in the photos, including motor drive work head B6043A.

We are selling all the equipment as a bundle - grinder and attachments (together). Open to reasonable Cash offers. Buyer must load and haul.
For the protection of everyone involved, we'll only ask for cash payment at time the equipment is picked up. No Venmo, CashApp, etc.

I am the 'social media savvy' daughter in law, so I'm posting the equipment for sale.

Please send email to [email protected] and provide your name, phone number, and offer amount.
I'll have my machinist father in law contact you to answer any technical questions.

Attachments

• Tool Grinder (1).jpg
    Tool Grinder (1).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 70
  • Tool Grinder (2).jpg
    Tool Grinder (2).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
  • Tool Grinder (3).jpg
    Tool Grinder (3).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 68
  • Tool Grinder Attachments (1).jpg
    Tool Grinder Attachments (1).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 65
  • Tool Grinder Attachments (2).jpg
    Tool Grinder Attachments (2).jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 64
  • Tool Grinder Attachments (4).jpg
    Tool Grinder Attachments (4).jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 64
  • Tool Grinder Attachments (5).jpg
    Tool Grinder Attachments (5).jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 65
  • Tool Grinder Attachments (7).jpg
    Tool Grinder Attachments (7).jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 67
That is a B360 "Plainsman" universal tool and cutter grinder (easy to see how that tag stamping could be read wrong). Not a surface grinder, though it can be configured to asc as one in a pinch.

That is a B360 "Plainsman" universal tool and cutter grinder (easy to see how that tag stamping could be read wrong). Not a surface grinder, though it can be configured to asc as one in a pinch.
Thank you for the info. I plan to update the post to show a corrected title and description, but can't find a Revise or Edit button/option. Am awaiting a reply from the site IT people.

I've tried everything and can't find where to go to access my original post. All it's letting me do is view it.

Back