What's new
What's new

Kustomizer's Shop

We got a concrete apron poured in front of the machine shop today so we don't have to wade through mud to get in the shop, easier forking of material and such and we got water into the garden area, I don't know what the last folks were thinking making a garden area you needed to drag hoses all over the place to garden then move them all to mow the lawn but that is a retired folk thing from what I have seen,
Her oaises in the driveway has not been attacked by wildlife for some reason and hopefully we can get the garden leveled and her oasis moved into it before it is raided or snow ends it.
IMG_5276.jpgIMG_5277.jpgIMG_5287.jpgIMG_5284.jpgIMG_5283.jpgIMG_5290.jpg

This morning we pulled the metal off the fromt of the new expantion and replaced ti with new, the guy that did it seemed to be in a hurry when he did it and had enough errors we decided to change several sheets, it is back together, and we are happy now. I have an overhead door to remove and one piece of interior wall to put up then we can get a final.

It seems I used my right hip too much when it was new and wrecked the rubber part between the ball and socket, there are multiple spurs on the ball and it makes me wee, wee like a little girl. I am moving quite slow these days.IMG_5295.jpgIMG_5296.jpgIMG_5294.jpgIMG_5291.jpgIMG_5292.jpgIMG_5293.jpg

Last edited:
The insulation labels don't bug me, but that work platform a solid 3 miles out on those lift forks has surely caused an OSHA inspector somewhere to have a stroke.
It is a little springy out there, the concrete wants a couple weeks to cure before we put that lift on it and the help decided they could only be there the day after the pour, no possible way of being there the day before, we had them so that was the solution I came up with, they wanted 2 ladders with a 2x12 between them. Anyhow it is done and we didn't need the backhoe to bury anyone

The insulation labels don't bug me, but that work platform a solid 3 miles out on those lift forks has surely caused an OSHA inspector somewhere to have a stroke.

He's got fancy railings and everything! That's safety first right there! I usta be a big scaredy cat about heights before I built my shop. Now it doesn't bother me too much to fly the crane hook to go up 40 feet and chainsaw branches off a tree.

What's this "inspection" of which you speak?

Isn't that garden a farming operation? Doesn't that qualify you for an agricultural exemption?

What's this "inspection" of which you speak?

Isn't that garden a farming operation? Doesn't that qualify you for an agricultural exemption?
We have a building permit for the expansion, it cost $425.00and we need a final for our tax increase, I think abour $37.00 per year though they are talking about lowering it to combat inflation.

Back