What's new
What's new

Large Taper-Mike

Mud

Diamond
Measures 9-3/4 to 12-3/4. Good condition, has shelf wear, functionally perfect. $850 plus UPS
from 17602.
Will trade for an internal Taper-Mike

20220623_120846-1600.jpg20220623_120832.jpg20220623_120857-1600.jpg20220623_120920-1600.jpg20220623_120939-1600.jpg

Moderators - Is there any way to force photos to upload right side up, or to reorient them after uploading?

Attachments

• 20220623_121011-1600.jpg
    20220623_121011-1600.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220623_121038-1600.jpg
    20220623_121038-1600.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Moderators - Is there any way to force photos to upload right side up, or to reorient them after uploading?

No way to reorient after they're already uploaded. I usually see this problem when using my phone camera, so if a photo turns I can usually see it before hitting "submit post" and fix it. To do that, I just rotate the photo with my phone's editing program, then take a screen shot of the correctly oriented photo. Those always orient correctly. A legit PC editing program if you're using the computer should fix it too.

No way to reorient after they're already uploaded. I usually see this problem when using my phone camera, so if a photo turns I can usually see it before hitting "submit post" and fix it. To do that, I just rotate the photo with my phone's editing program, then take a screen shot of the correctly oriented photo. Those always orient correctly. A legit PC editing program if you're using the computer should fix it too.
This is from a PC. The photos were taken correctly, and show correctly on the PC. My previous post flipped both of 2 photos, this post only flipped one of 7. I know how to rotate photos on a PC, but this is unpredictable.
Here 5 inserted into the post as intended, 2 more became attachments when uploaded the same way. Is 5 the limit?

My previous post flipped both of 2 photos, this post only flipped one of 7. I know how to rotate photos on a PC, but this is unpredictable.
This is an annoying "feature" of some software, apple in particular. When you tell it to rotate 90* left, for instance, what it does is put a note in the file to display at 90* rotated. It doesn't actually change the photo. That only works if the photo is being displayed on compatible software. Some reads the note, some doesn't. If you move between platforms, it goes back to where it was because windows does not read apple extended attributes.

You can get past this on apple by setting the orientation then doing an "export" to a new file, which will be in the correct orientation. But that's a pain in the rear. Apple does not care, of course, since you are only supposed to use their products.

Another annoying thing iPhones do is flip the photo horizontally. I haven't figured out why this happens, just have to go back and fix all of them, it's annoying as heck. Apple is annoying, but like Word docs, you have to deal with them :(

Just testing above, but looks like no limit on number, but there is a limit on photo size. If you click on "multiple attachments" you can select "thumbnail" or "full image" on the attachments. Not sure if you can edit that later.

Edit: yep, you can. Easy to add, remove or change, just edit the "ATTACH" stuff while in edit mode.

(I removed the test photos so as not to clutter up your thread).

Last edited:
I'm enjoying it. This is how to sell tools, good photos! Incrementally of greater value as they diverge from common items. ie I've never seen one in 60 years...

Back