What's new
What's new

Lathe fanuc tools axis out of center

Alir3za

Plastic
Hey everyone.
Got a problem with a fanuc lathe, If I wanna show it with a simple picture here what is it I'm dealing with.
Tools all are out from center of spindle.
Probably related to parameters.
How could I fix it with parameters?
Thanks in advance

I don't think we can help you without more information. "Fanuc lathe" is not a good description, make and model would be better. Is this a 2 axis or 3 axis lathe? Have you set up this lathe before and are you sure you set up the tools correctly, are the tools in the correct orientation in the turret? Did you set your work offsets correctly? How far off center are the tools? There are a number of things you should check before messing with parameters.

Oi-TF
Model: JG 250L
It's 2 axis.
It was ok until yesterday, Don't know if operator mess with something or had crash with workpiece or not but everything was fine until yesterday.

If they are off center along the X axis only, then possibly a home position problem, but if the tools are high or low, then it a turret alignment issue and parameter edits cannot fix that, as its a mechanical issue. If the turret relies on a curvic coupling for alignment, then things must be mechanically realigned. Knowing the make and model of the machine will help, as every machine is not exactly the same

Lathe was crashed. Get someone to realign the turret. Things don't suddenly change unless you crash the machine.

Back