What's new
What's new

Looking for Experienced Machinist for our shop in Denmark

mah

Plastic
If there is anyone who wants to try and work in Denmark Easypartz.com are currently looking for experienced machinists.

We are looking for experienced machinist who want's to help with programming and running of our new Doosan 5000 - 5 axis cnc milling machine.

A Small shop, Located in Copehagen - Denmark (we have only existed for about a year), but we are expanding alot these days.
We Mostly run prototypes 1-20 pcs. pr. job so alot of variety in the daily tasks.

It can be hard to get a work visa unless you are from europe or a EEA country, so this is prefered.

We expect:

Minimum 5 years experience, working with low quantity part produktion.
Experience with 5 axis milling machines
Experience with 5 axis CAM programming

We offer:
Great work enviroment
Nice colleagues.
5 weeks paid vacation pr. year
Paid sick days.
Attractive Salary
Overtime pay
Flexible hours

Contact info:
[email protected]

Take a look at our company on:
www.easypartz.com

Attachments

• CNC Operator 20-07-2022_EN.pdf
    353.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I think there may be a difference in what a god salary is in Denmark and USA. I may be wrong, but as what i have researched me to, from different salary index websites, the median salary for a machinist in Denmark with 10 year experience is 25-30 euros pr. hr.
So i hope the estimated salary we have chossen is fair, otherwise if we are wrong, is the salary negotiable.

If God is working for no more than that?

No dam' WONDER it is so hard for lesser-skilled folk to make a decent living.

Got any idea what the "wages of sin" are at current rates?
Competition might pay better.

Bill, have you forgotten the Godron already?

If God is working for no more than that?

No dam' WONDER it is so hard for lesser-skilled folk to make a decent living.

Got any idea what the "wages of sin" are at current rates?
Competition might pay better.

You glossed over 5 weeks paid vacation pr. year, and what's likely to be vastly superior health care to the US's. I bet in Denmark you don't have to risk your life at a Kaiser Hospital, or try and navigate the BlueShield mess they call health care like I do. A heart operation or cancer will not bankrupt you in Denmark as it could here.

Back