What's new
What's new

Looking for Sterling Heights, MI Job Shop

1fast4door

Plastic
I am a maintenance guy for a small Sterling Heights manufacturer looking for a job shop to make occasional one-off pieces for machinery repair/updating. I can make "prints/drawings" in SketchUp and export them out in PDF. I would like to find someone willing to work with me at times, in the sense of material choice and maybe bouncing ideas off of you on larger projects. Unfortunately, the last two guys I dealt with are no longer around, one retired and the person who bought his place couldn't make it work. I currently have a guy, but I feel like I fall through the cracks. I have dealt with other shops before, but they weren't interested in anything other than Here is a print make this, which I completely understand, but I like a little hand-holding.

Thanks, Baker, I am glad you threw that out there, reading your site I would have never considered calling. You look too big to be spending time on my nonsense parts. Should I ask for or reference anyone in particular?

Thanks,
George

Not sure if you’re still looking, but reach out to Operations Manager Branden Baker at Pioneer Machine & Technologies Inc. They’re in Madison Heights, and do this type of work regularly.

[email protected]

I am a maintenance guy for a small Sterling Heights manufacturer looking for a job shop to make occasional one-off pieces for machinery repair/updating. I can make "prints/drawings" in SketchUp and export them out in PDF. I would like to find someone willing to work with me at times, in the sense of material choice and maybe bouncing ideas off of you on larger projects. Unfortunately, the last two guys I dealt with are no longer around, one retired and the person who bought his place couldn't make it work. I currently have a guy, but I feel like I fall through the cracks. I have dealt with other shops before, but they weren't interested in anything other than Here is a print make this, which I completely understand, but I like a little hand-holding.
Hi, please send me a email,
[email protected]

Back