What's new
What's new

Lubricating the guides at AGIECUT CLASSIC 2

west

Plastic
Hello, does anyone know how to lubricate the guides on the AGIECUT CLASSIC 2? I asked the old machine operator and he said he never did the oiling, which seems very serious to me.

Last edited:
Hello, does anyone know how to lubricate the guides on the AGIECUT CLASSIC 2? I asked the old machine operator and he said he never did the oiling, which seems very serious to me.
Don't know this machine, and if this is open or closed guides.
But in the 14 years i run edm-machines i have never heard of lubricating the guides.

At this moment i have a cut20p,cut30p , CUT E600 and CUT P350 and none of them does mention something about it in the maintenance guide.

Maybe it is something of the older machines?

Nu cunosc această mașină și dacă aceasta este ghidaj deschis sau închis.
Dar în cei 14 ani în care am condus mașini edm nu am auzit niciodată de lubrifierea ghidajelor.

În acest moment am un cut20p, cut30p, CUT E600 și CUT P350 și niciunul dintre ele nu menționează ceva despre el în ghidul de întreținere.

Poate este ceva din mașinile mai vechi?
Am lucrat 12 ani la „ACCUTEX” și avea sistem de ungere. De aceea am întrebat.

Attachments

• AU-3i  jpg 400x300.png
    AU-3i jpg 400x300.png
    553.5 KB · Views: 13
Hello, does anyone know how to lubricate the guides on the AGIECUT CLASSIC 2? I asked the old machine operator and he said he never did the oiling, which seems very serious to me
Is it oil or grease??? I worked on a PROGRESS V4, which is pretty similar to the CLASSIC, and it used grease, definitely also on the guide ways, there were two greases specified...

There were nipples on the y axis cover in the front of the machine, and I think some places out back where you load the wire spool, replace filters etc. It's been a while since I operated it so details are a bit fuzzy.

Attached is a picture I got online specifying the recommended greases, sorry I can't help more, I don't have the manuals anymore as the machine was sold.

Attachments

• aaaaaa1.png
    aaaaaa1.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 11
But in the 14 years i run edm-machines i have never heard of lubricating the guides.

At this moment i have a cut20p,cut30p , CUT E600 and CUT P350 and none of them does mention something about it in the maintenance guide.

I suppose your machines use centralized, automatic lubricating systems?

That's the case in our FORM 2000 HP sinker, and it lubricates both the ways and the ball screws with the same grease out of a cartridge.

Este ulei sau unsoare??? Am lucrat la un PROGRESS V4, care este destul de asemănător cu CLASSIC, și a folosit unsoare, cu siguranță și pe căile de ghidare, au fost specificate două unsori...

Erau nipluri pe capacul axei y în partea din față a mașinii și cred că unele locuri în spate unde încărcați bobina de sârmă, înlocuiți filtre etc. A trecut ceva timp de când l-am operat, așa că detaliile sunt puțin neclare.

Se ataseaza o poza pe care am primit-o online cu specificarea unsoarelor recomandate, scuze ca nu pot ajuta mai mult, nu mai am manuale ca masina a fost vanduta.

Deocamdată am descoperit niplurile de unsoare pentru axele X,Y, pe panoul frontal

Attachments

• IMG_20230629_150007658.jpg
    IMG_20230629_150007658.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9

Aye Carumba! are you saying that you do or dont grease your machines? The cut E and P will literally stop you from running till you run a greasing cycle

I see the confusion. i speak agie and what they are refering to are the ball screw and linear guides! X,Y,Z,U,v axes NOT wire guides!

yes i do. you need to greases and two grease guns. Isoflex AK50 for ball scres And Centoplex (not sure which one) for the guides. there are stickers al over the machine telling you where to grease. DO NOT MIX UP THE GREASES.

Back