What's new
What's new

Machinist needed

Rookie53

Aluminum
Would like to find someone to whip out an adapter/coupler for my engine dyno. Crankshaft to an engine dyno driveshaft. I'm by Riverside, Ca. So. Cal. Feel free to email me at [email protected] Thanks

Would like to find someone to whip out an adapter/coupler for my engine dyno. Crankshaft to an engine dyno driveshaft. I'm by Riverside, Ca. So. Cal. Feel free to email me at [email protected] Thanks

At least a little more information would prompt interest and/or weed out non-starters. Is this for lawn mower engines or diesel generators? 15 or 750 HP? Roughly 6" diameter or 18"? The "whip out" suggestion implies that you think it won't take much time or material and be pretty cheap which might make a few folks suspicious. Help yourself (and everyone else) with at least SOMETHING.

Ok, to be clear the coupler will be approx 6" inch in diameter. And about 1-1/2" thick. It will have two bolt circles. One for the crank pattern it will be bolted to which is six 1/2" holes, and then a four hole pattern to fit the driveshaft of the dyno. There's probably a way to put up pics, plus I can accurately measure everything and give dimensions.
There will be a pocket on the crank side to fit over the crank hub. I need to get the crank first to measure it. It's a 59 Cadillac 390.

You would be better served if you posted in the resources section.

Back