What's new
What's new

Maho 800 E with Philips 432 control - I 05 error

quercus

Plastic
Can anyone help with CNC MAho 800 E with Philips 432 control (1994). Second-hand machine, can't start the hydraulic system, because it reports error I 05 (Emergency stop from machine tool).

This is what happens:
- We switch on the machine (on the back of machine)
- Monitor starts, and displays diagnostics/checks, which are all passed OK.
- Then monitor shows another display, and on the top right corner is I 05 error.
- On the console, the red light "ERROR" is on all the time.
- On the small display on the back of the machine, it says "26" all the time.
- None of the "Emergency stop" are pressed in, so that should not be
the cause of the problem.

I suppose it is something trivial, but we do not have the right documentation, so can't figure it out (with the machine we got documentation for Philips 532).

Thanks.

We believe no axes are hitting limit switches.

The tool head is in the middle of the table (X and Y axes), Z axis is not out of bounds (microswitch is off, we can turn it on by hand).

Besides, we expect we would get an explicit error message if that were the case.

Are we wrong?

Hello, I have exactly the same problem with the MAHO MC 5 HS machine, if someone knows how to solve this error, please help.

Hello. Help please, machine MAHO MC5HS. Machine does not start the hydraulics and writes an error #5, I01.
I01 - hydraulics not started
#5 - something with the "emergency shutdown" limit switch. But the position of the axes is in the center.
On the small display on the back of the machine, it says "26".

Hi all,

I'm having the exact same issue with my Mahomat (432/10 control).
All diagnostics are OK when the system is booting up, but I get an 'I05' error on the screen and a '26' (or '2b') on the back.
The hydraulics also turn off when trying to turn them on. Holding the hydraulic start button makes the pump run, pressure builds, but it does not want to stay on.

Anyone with some new insights?

BR

Hi all,

I'm having the exact same issue with my Mahomat (432/10 control).
All diagnostics are OK when the system is booting up, but I get an 'I05' error on the screen and a '26' (or '2b') on the back.
The hydraulics also turn off when trying to turn them on. Holding the hydraulic start button makes the pump run, pressure builds, but it does not want to stay on.

Anyone with some new insights?

BR
I was unable to start the machine. if you find a solution please post

Back