What's new
What's new

Major US retailer (who sold US products) bites the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Menard Jr.,....Well known liberal and friend of labor unions. Wildly successful in business.:)

Back in the News: John Menard and Trump, Together Again >> Urban Milwaukee

To wit: "In April 2016, just two weeks after Menards was found in violation of federal labor laws, the company announced it would delay building a new store in New Philadelphia, Ohio, until President Barack Obama was replaced by a president the company liked better."

Plus, WRT Menard's carrying 'everything'... They don't carry Sharkbite connectors, but rather some plastic knock-off. Sharkbites are risky enough without using an unproven upstart competitor. They do, however, carry Knipex plier products. Nice things.

Now get off my lawn...

Back in the News: John Menard and Trump, Together Again >> Urban Milwaukee

To wit: "In April 2016, just two weeks after Menards was found in violation of federal labor laws, the company announced it would delay building a new store in New Philadelphia, Ohio, until President Barack Obama was replaced by a president the company liked better."

Plus, WRT Menard's carrying 'everything'... They don't carry Sharkbite connectors, but rather some plastic knock-off. Sharkbites are risky enough without using an unproven upstart competitor. They do, however, carry Knipex plier products. Nice things.

Now get off my lawn...

Yeah John Menard is a hard driver. Urban Milwaukee is the Wisconsin version of 'DemocraticUnderground' but on steroids and absolutely hates anyone and everything conservative and/or Republican. A real far left news source.

But fact is Menard built a very successful business empire and as the record goes appears to have short cut rules to do so....and paid for it.

In Wisconsin Menard has had epic battles with a least one Dem Governor who tried to bust Menards balls. In the process Wisconsin lost a large distribution center and a lot of jobs. But that is the way it goes.

"Save Big Money At Menards!"

But fact is Menard built a very successful business empire

I absolutely LOVE my Menards store. I support them regularly.

And I was very happy when John's car finally won at Indy, (After many years of trying) with his son driving.

And now, there's the extra added benefit of irritating liberals.......A win-win.

Heh. Wasn't aware of Mr. Mendacious' proclivities. Thanks for the heads-up.

LOL! As if you didn't already HAVE your "head up it" far too far, and more than enough "Trump supporter" targets for your insane hatreds?

Wait until you discover Trump wears the same brand of undershorts as you have in yer undies drawer!

I can see it... a fire lit-off in yer dumpster, Ms Millie-Malice watching with wild-eyed glee.. "commando", all the while ....as "Trump supporters" burn!!!

Get you a Scotchbrite jockstrap custom-made.

It might take the remains of yer tiny little mind off Trump at least once in a while?

ROFL!

For some reason the news has made a big deal of the fact that Peleton has stopped production since they are overstocked with overpriced exercise machines. The fact their factories are in Tiawan is never mentioned.
Bill D.

For some reason the news has made a big deal of the fact that Peleton has stopped production since they are overstocked with overpriced exercise machines. The fact their factories are in Tiawan is never mentioned.
Bill D.

LOL! I'm old.

I recall another overly-arrogant outfit making a similar move and coming a cropper.

Took an ignorant but workable Ford, f**ked it up, raised the price, discovered nobody had a lot of use for something called an "Edsel", even with a front grille so pretentious as to have mistook itself for a whale's vagina.

"Aroused" girl-whale, even. Given they are otherwise near-as-dammit invisible whilst zipped-shut to keep seawater and curious swimmey critters TF OUT!

Last edited:
Bill D.

"Overstocked"???? Based on this tweet it looks like the stores in Washington D.C. could only wish they were overstocked....(link to post---don't know if it's legit)

"If you're hitting the grocery store to prepare for winter weather, please just buy what you need and leave some for others!
You may have noticed empty shelves in some stores due to national supply chain issues, but there is no need to buy more than you normally would."

https://twitter.com/DC_HSEMA/status/1482418930715185155

The nets are closing in, termite. All around, all his henchmen. You'd think with his "money" he could afford better than Batman casting rejects.

But given the quality of his cult followers, I guess it fits...

His imaginary money. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of members here that are truthfully more wealthy than trump. He won't release his taxes and there is a reason. It would further out him as a con man and pathological liar that he is. The sane people know it but his cult members don't care about it.

LOL! As if you didn't already HAVE your "head up it" far too far, and more than enough "Trump supporter" targets for your insane hatreds?

Wait until you discover Trump wears the same brand of undershorts as you have in yer undies drawer!

I can see it... a fire lit-off in yer dumpster, Ms Millie-Malice watching with wild-eyed glee.. "commando", all the while ....as "Trump supporters" burn!!!

Get you a Scotchbrite jockstrap custom-made.

It might take the remains of yer tiny little mind off Trump at least once in a while?

ROFL!

I'm trying to recall all the products that liberals are boycotting because of politics. I clearly remember lots of Keurig coffee makers being smashed by the TRUMP CULT MORONS because of something that they didn't like about Keurig's politics. And then they were encouraged to get rid of their Harley's too. Way too many to list but all it takes is for shawn hannity to mention a company having done something that the liberals didn't hate and the boycott is on.

His imaginary money. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of members here that are truthfully more wealthy than trump. He won't release his taxes and there is a reason. It would further out him as a con man and pathological liar that he is. The sane people know it but his cult members don't care about it.

......"wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of members here that are truthfully more wealthy than"...Big B

Where do you rank Big B in regards to wealth?

"Overstocked"???? Based on this tweet it looks like the stores in Washington D.C. could only wish they were overstocked....(link to post---don't know if it's legit)

"If you're hitting the grocery store to prepare for winter weather, please just buy what you need and leave some for others!
You may have noticed empty shelves in some stores due to national supply chain issues, but there is no need to buy more than you normally would."

https://twitter.com/DC_HSEMA/status/1482418930715185155
I have never seen any brand of exercise bike sold in a grocery store, have you? I suppose throwing around bales of toilet paper could be exercise.
Bill D

I'm trying to recall all the products that liberals are boycotting because of politics. I clearly remember lots of Keurig coffee makers being smashed by the TRUMP CULT MORONS because of something that they didn't like about Keurig's politics. And then they were encouraged to get rid of their Harley's too. Way too many to list but all it takes is for shawn hannity to mention a company having done something that the liberals didn't hate and the boycott is on.

shawn hannity???? Your joking. Always go with the icon of liberal news....Chuck Todd NBC 'Meet The Press'!

Take today for example on 'Meet The Press'....Chuck tells us Democrats are in big trouble because Joey is a foul up.....

About Joe Biden..... "Todd said. “He’s no longer seen as competent and effective, no longer seen as a good commander in chief or — perhaps most damaging — as easy going and likable.”

God Bless Democrats and Joe Biden!

NBC’s Chuck Todd Warns Democrats Are In ‘Shellacking Territory’ For Upcoming Midterms | The Daily Wire

I absolutely LOVE my Menards store. I support them regularly.

And I was very happy when John's car finally won at Indy, (After many years of trying) with his son driving.

And now, there's the extra added benefit of irritating liberals.......A win-win.

John's car..............not so much, John gave Roger Penske about a hundred pounds of 100's to sponsor a Penske owned car. Simon Pagenaud was driving, Indy 500, 2019

......"wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of members here that are truthfully more wealthy than"...Big B

Where do you rank Big B in regards to wealth?

That's hard to say as I don't know the wealth of every member here but probably somewhere above the average. And I wish that for everyone else here too, even if it puts me below the average.

Where are you in regards to wealth? Be honest if you can.

I have never seen any brand of exercise bike sold in a grocery store, have you? I suppose throwing around bales of toilet paper could be exercise.
Bill D

Or you could throw rolls of paper towels like trump did for the Hurricane victims in Puerto Rico. I wonder if they had enough paper towels to mop up the mess.

shawn hannity???? Your joking. Always go with the icon of liberal news....Chuck Todd NBC 'Meet The Press'!

Take today for example on 'Meet The Press'....Chuck tells us Democrats are in big trouble because Joey is a foul up.....

About Joe Biden..... "Todd said. “He’s no longer seen as competent and effective, no longer seen as a good commander in chief or — perhaps most damaging — as easy going and likable.”

God Bless Democrats and Joe Biden!

NBC’s Chuck Todd Warns Democrats Are In ‘Shellacking Territory’ For Upcoming Midterms | The Daily Wire

Are you saying that it was Chuck Todd that told people to smash their Keurigs? I think not. Please try to keep up, even if it's a crawling pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back