What's new
What's new

Manual Guide I Fixed Form Sentences For Yama Seiki Lathe

machine95

Plastic
I'm looking for help with the fixed form sentences that are used with Fanuc's conversational programming on a Yama Seiki GTZ-2600Y lathe, it has the Fanuc 31i control.

I bought this lathe at an auction and the Manual Guide I software was never completed, so I had Fanuc install the software on the lathe. The fixed form sentences need to be set up yet, I could write them all out but I think there has to be a better way to set them up, Fanuc told me Yama Seiki has to provide that list for me, I contacted them and they said they can't help me with that, I need to get Fanuc to help me. So right now I have no help from Fanuc or Yama Seiki.

I asked Yama Seiki if I could have the contact info of some of their customers that have a lathe similar as mine to see if they would be willing to help me out but of course they denied me that info...

So if anyone would be willing to help or point me in the direction of someone who can it would be greatly appreciated, I'm willing to pay if need be.

Last edited:

DouglasJRizzo

Titanium
I'm looking for help with the fixed form sentences that are used with Fanuc's conversational programming on a Yama Seiki GTZ-2600Y lathe, it has the Fanuc 31i control.

I bought this lathe at an auction and the Manual Guide I software was never completed, so I had Fanuc install the software on the lathe. The fixed form sentences need to be set up yet, I could write them all out but I think there has to be a better way to set them up, Fanuc told me Yama Seiki has to provide that list for me, I contacted them and they said they can't help me with that, I need to get Fanuc to help me. So right now I have no help from Fanuc or Yama Seiki.

I asked Yama Seiki if I could have the contact info of some of their customers that have a lathe similar as mine to see if they would be willing to help me out but of course they denied me that info...

So if anyone would be willing to help or point me in the direction of someone who can it would be greatly appreciated, I'm willing to pay if need be.

I used to teach the courses for Doosan, which was a big proponent of Manual Guide i, or, in Doosan-land, "EZ-Guide."
I have quite a few fixed form examples if you'd like to take a look.
Let me know.