Many still expecting doom

• Thread starter otrlt
  • Start date
  • Replies 550
  • Views 41,778
Status
Not open for further replies.
(
Yep, you will be laying prone in the forest with a .303 bullet from a lee enfield in you chest. Courtesy of ME (thats BIG me).

Wait! If you do come bring me some spare .303. I have 5 Enfields to feed and the price of it has gone so high my poor babies are starving!

Well i was gonna post this in steelrfn's thread but it died a quick death so i guess this thread will suffice.

Trump presidency: The dumbest moments of a monumentally stupid time.

You just can't make this stuff up. Happy reminiscing

Compared to life under Biden/Harris/Behind-the-scenes-rulers those were the good old days.

Lowest unemployment in 50 years
Trade imbalance starting to re-balance
Real action against the flood of invading lawbreakers
Regrowth of American manufacturing
And much more

AND, contrary to the incessant lies of the fake news media he never actually said to inject bleach or any of the other nonsense you lefties love to prattle on about.

So a new John Hopkins study that the MSM is completely ignoring finds that Covid shut downs had zero positive effects on stopping the spread of the virus or on reducing Covid deaths.
It did however add around 10 trillion to the national debt, closed several small businesses, and put an imbecile in the white house.

It did far worse than that. It set in motion the beginnings of the ongoing supply chain issues and several other problems that may affect us for many years to come.

“You can’t make this stuff up fight?” Yet you do all the time crawl back under your rock B.

Your reference to me crawling under a rock is actually me working in my shop. I have more to do then play on my cell phone all day being petty.

I've asked you before what type of career you have. You spend a lot of time on the political threads with very little input concerning the metal trades.

If idle chit chat and snarky commentary are your thing,... well good for you!

Greatest regards, Hodge

Compared to life under Biden/Harris/Behind-the-scenes-rulers those were the good old days.

Lowest unemployment in 50 years
Trade imbalance starting to re-balance
Real action against the flood of invading lawbreakers
Regrowth of American manufacturing
And much more

AND, contrary to the incessant lies of the fake news media he never actually said to inject bleach or any of the other nonsense you lefties love to prattle on about.

Much more includes some pretty darn good foreign policy:
End of wars
No new wars
top 2 terrorists dead
ISIS caliphate gone
(4) middle east peace deals
No more ballistic missiles flying over japan
Out of Paris accord and yet had lower emissions than everybody else there
US soldier remains returned from NK

I really miss the mean tweeter

So a new John Hopkins study that the MSM is completely ignoring finds that Covid shut downs had zero positive effects on stopping the spread of the virus or on reducing Covid deaths.
It did however add around 10 trillion to the national debt, closed several small businesses, and put an imbecile in the white house.

Covid was Biden's best friend. The crippled economy from it was Trump's doom.

I fear it's too late.
I don't go outside without my knotted handkerchief on my head, but I've come to the conclusion it may have been too thin....

I wear hats, it is amazing the protection hair gives you against cold and sun, unfortunately that went for me a long time ago. Mine lasted longer than my dad's, he had a receding hairline in his High School senior picture.

F hopkins. Can't get any more in the libtard shit bucket than hopkins. Owned by that asshole from new york. Embarrassed that I got a degree from there - at least I didn't pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back