What's new
What's new

Matsuura Macro Program - i80 Tool Sensor

shas595

Aluminum
Hello All
looking for a lifeline - Have a Matsuura MAM500HF with a built-in tool break detect / length offset sensor. Many Matsuura machines came equipped with this tool sensor & I am in need of the 9300 series Macros to operate it automatically.
The manuals have every other macro except these. Pic attached - would appreciate any help!!

IMG_8071.jpg

I have written my own, qssigned my own custom gcode for it. But mine does not get hidden, mine is openly mounted. What does the manual say about this? What mcodes does it provide?

Hello All
looking for a lifeline - Have a Matsuura MAM500HF with a built-in tool break detect / length offset sensor. Many Matsuura machines came equipped with this tool sensor & I am in need of the 9300 series Macros to operate it automatically.
The manuals have every other macro except these. Pic attached - would appreciate any help!!
Here's what I've got from a MAM500.
O9200, O9201, O9301, O9302, and O9303

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• MAM-500 Tool Measurement Stuff.txt
    7.1 KB · Views: 5
@shas595
Even tho the Yasnac i80 is out of production, wouldn't Matsuura have the macros?
Chances are Matsuura USA does have access to them, however if they do not, it may take a bit to get from Japan. That info is probably deep in the archive. My file above was transferred to my Archive in 2008 and the last accessed date on it was 8/18/2000.

Chances are Matsuura USA does have access to them, however if they do not, it may take a bit to get from Japan. That info is probably deep in the archive. My file above was transferred to my Archive in 2008 and the last accessed date on it was 8/18/2000.

THANK YOU!
I have reached out to Matuura here and the US did not have any records, I figured it would be faster to ask the community than wait for a possible reply from Japan.
I really appreciate it!

Forgot to ask - is yours the MAM500 PC2 or the PC11?

Forgot to ask - is yours the MAM500 PC2 or the PC11?
Sorry, the machine predates my employment at the company by at least 6 years... probably closer to 10. The company that had the machine is no longer in business or our database either. I've got a couple messages out. I'll try to find out.

OK, was just curious. I have the MAM500HF-PC11, so the 11+1 pallet system. Still trying to figure out the pallet call system, its a little cumbersome.
I just tried the macros and they worked for auto Tool measure, so I can't thank you enough! I'll have to go through and adjust settings but so far so good!

I have a few manuals, Operating, Programming, Mechanical and Maintenance, I don't think I have a digital copy of the electrical. Most of the manuals cover the PC2 & PC11 since they are almost identical outside the pallet system. If you are interested I can send to you.

Historically the pallet scheduling works this way;

%
Oxxxx
(PART PROGRAM HERE)
M01
M98P9901
M30
%

The O9901 is the "start" program. It comes from the factory as O1 but was changed in the field to prevent accidental deletion and O9901 was adopted as the standard here in the US. This start program is what goes into the scheduler to see what pallet goes next and what it program(s) runs and on what face(s).

I've got the manuals in PDF Form that are available. Electrical is usually only hardcopy AFAIK. I just wanted to make sure you did.

I see - I started working with it a little bit, the manual explaining isn't very thorough, so I was hoping to get some additional feedback. Once I get to that point I might reach out again to you to get some instruction if that's OK!

Back