What's new
What's new

Mazak 300 battery problem

Bryce628

Plastic
Hi all I have a problem
I have a 2004 mazak SQT 300
Every day when I switch the machine off and when I come in the morning there is a battery alarm. Battery malfunction,3,0
Is there Any other batteries that I need to replace?
Thx

There may be a MR J2 battery if you have milling. MR J2 batteries are hot swapped. Power off, power on to clear messages. There is also a battery behind the screen that is NOT hot swapped. Turn the machine on for a few hours and get everything opened up and ready. Power machine off and swap out the battery right away. If the battery behind the screen goes dead then you will kill quite a few hours re loading parameters, tools, etc.
Pretty sure on that machine you will open up the screen door and plug in a PS2 type keyboard to make recovering from a dead battery easier.

There may be a MR J2 battery if you have milling. MR J2 batteries are hot swapped. Power off, power on to clear messages. There is also a battery behind the screen that is NOT hot swapped. Turn the machine on for a few hours and get everything opened up and ready. Power machine off and swap out the battery right away. If the battery behind the screen goes dead then you will kill quite a few hours re loading parameters, tools, etc.
Pretty sure on that machine you will open up the screen door and plug in a PS2 type keyboard to make recovering from a dead battery easier.
No it’s just a SQT 300 is there any other batteries in the drives maybe

Pretty sure on that machine you will open up the screen door and plug in a PS2 type keyboard to make recovering from a dead battery easier
Pretty sure on that machine you will open up the screen door and plug in a PS2 type keyboard to make recovering
Hi all I have a problem
I have a 2004 mazak SQT 300
Every day when I switch the machine off and when I come in the morning there is a battery alarm. Battery malfunction,3,0
Is there Any other batteries that I need to replace?
Thx
Ok let me explain the whole story. So we got this machine second hand and we had never switch this machine off and now last year we got the board behind the control replaced because it was faulty now if we switch the machine off for more than 10hrs the battery goes dead and if we leave it off longer it then give invalid parameters and other alarms so that’s why we want to figure out what the problem is.

Ok let me explain the whole story. So we got this machine second hand and we had never switch this machine off and now last year we got the board behind the control replaced because it was faulty now if we switch the machine off for more than 10hrs the battery goes dead and if we leave it off longer it then give invalid parameters and other alarms so that’s why we want to figure out what the problem is.
When were both batteries last replaced? the screen and the drives in the rear power cabinet with the servo drives.

Back