What's new
What's new

Mazak Nexus 200-II M problem

Ciobanu.Catalin

Plastic
Hello and good day.

I have a problem with one of our Mazak Nexus 200-II M. I have the following problem: When i boot the machine on the NC side i have the error OC NC Error.jpg. After i reboot the machine 4-5 times the error disappear. I contacted the Mazak team from my country and they say that is the NC. How can be the NC if it starts. On the machine side i don't have any errors. I flashed the NC and reinstalled from an old backup, I reinstalled the Mazatrol Matrix software, I changed the HDD (it made a strange sound).

Please, if you have any advice.

Thanks.

you can write the procedure for reinstalling the Mazatrol software, I, on previous versions, changed the dip switch to 7 and received a Y indication on the scoreboard

We have had the same issues many times. Windows will boot fine, control will hang on the Mazak Splash screen. Error 0C.

When the controls get near the 10-12 year mark the memory card inside begins to wear out.
You can re-install the Mazak software and that will usually fix it for a while. Until the card becomes fully unreliable.

Usually some other component will fail around the same time. Internal power supply behind the LCD, HDD, LCD Lamp.
We actually keep Matrix Gen.1 and Gen.2 controls in stock in our shop.
We reinstall software once, The 2nd time we replace the control as a whole.

We were lucky to replace all of our machinery within a 3-year time frame. We got the same controls on most of our mills and lathes.

У нас были одни и те же проблемы много раз. Windows загрузится нормально, управление зависнет на заставке Mazak. Ошибка 0С.

Когда контроль приближается к отметке 10-12 лет, внутренняя карта памяти начинает изнашиваться.
Вы можете переустановить программное обеспечение Mazak, и это обычно исправит ситуацию на некоторое время. Пока карта не станет полностью ненадежной.

Обычно какой-то другой компонент выходит из строя примерно в то же время. Внутренний источник питания за ЖК-дисплеем, жестким диском, ЖК-лампой.
На самом деле мы держим в наличии элементы управления Matrix Gen.1 и Gen.2 в нашем магазине.
Один раз переустанавливаем ПО, 2-й раз заменяем управление целиком.

Нам посчастливилось заменить все наше оборудование в течение трех лет. Мы получили одинаковые элементы управления на большинстве наших фрезерных и токарных станков.
поздравляю, но меня интересует процедура установки Mazatrol, если винда загружается в обычном режиме, а оболочка Mazak выдает ошибку на dll библиотеке

The reinstall software is already inside the control.
But you could seriously mess up your software install if done incorrectly. You could overwrite or corrupt the reposition device and that will brick your machine until Mazak makes a on-site service call to re-set this.

Become friends with Mitsubishi Electric in your area and they can send the procedure and walk you through this.

The reinstall software is already inside the control.
But you could seriously mess up your software install if done incorrectly. You could overwrite or corrupt the reposition device and that will brick your machine until Mazak makes a on-site service call to re-set this.

Become friends with Mitsubishi Electric in your area and they can send the procedure and walk you through this.
I understand

Hello and good day.

I have a problem with one of our Mazak Nexus 200-II M. I have the following problem: When i boot the machine on the NC side i have the error OC View attachment 297621. After i reboot the machine 4-5 times the error disappear. I contacted the Mazak team from my country and they say that is the NC. How can be the NC if it starts. On the machine side i don't have any errors. I flashed the NC and reinstalled from an old backup, I reinstalled the Mazatrol Matrix software, I changed the HDD (it made a strange sound).

Please, if you have any advice.

Thanks.
take a look, please☝️

I am sure that original message has been fixed in the past 2 years.

Error 0c can have more than 1 cause. This just means it failed the error checking.
If the software reinstall does not fix it, we just replace the entire control.control.jpg

Back