What's new
What's new

Mid-April 2022 news story on metals trading

Bill D

Diamond
The russians were trying not to destroy the Mariupol steel works. It is the second largest in europe. I bet an oligarch had dibs on it. Other mill,s around the world will have to take up the slack.
I have noticed that many of the farm tractors in Ukraine are John Deere tractors. Their stock has been doing well the least few months.
Bill D

barbter

Diamond
The russians were trying not to destroy the Mariupol steel works. It is the second largest in europe. I bet an oligarch had dibs on it. Other mill,s around the world will have to take up the slack.
I have noticed that many of the farm tractors in Ukraine are John Deere tractors. Their stock has been doing well the least few months.
Bill D

Allegedly, being reported, is that the steel works also contains an underground fortified biolab.
8 levels deep - containing 3000 workers plus scientists/engineers from USA/UK/France/Norway/Sweden/Turkey ETC.
A few hundred in additional total.
The reason for the gently gently approach, is that they will be captured and paraded in front of the cameras.
Allegedly.

barbter

Diamond
Well, no battle or forum post tactic lasts past first contact with the next commenter. So while I requested reputable links, we have this.

So why did your trusted CNN "reputable link" not mention the 8 billion shorts and the fact that the Chinese Gov had to step in and bail out?
As for the other....Allegedly. It was a reply to Bills guess ref someone having dibs on it.

dalmatiangirl61

Titanium
Milland, just ask yourself a couple simple questions. Why is a guy that claims to be in Spain posting all day long, USA time, on only political subjects? I do not believe its even 1 person, its a tag team, no way 1 could post so much in 24hrs, and that is just on this forum. Quit responding to it, leave them in an echo chamber.

barbter

Diamond
So what you have is a mystery inside an enigma for a source. Noted.

No. The link is there for your topic in question. Which you haven't even discussed at all :rolleyes5:
My reply was to Bill's guess - Allegedly - because it's from various "on the ground" twatter feeds, and you'll only shout fake news without even looking or even contemplating as it doesn't suit your CNN trusted source.

barbter

Diamond
milland, just ask yourself a couple simple questions. Why is a guy that claims to be in spain posting all day long, usa time, on only political subjects? I do not believe its even 1 person, its a tag team, no way 1 could post so much in 24hrs, and that is just on this forum. Quit responding to it, leave them in an echo chamber.

lllmmmfffaaaooo!
USA time (do you own the clock?)
Only on political subjects? - I just posted a link ref the nickel short scam!
BTW - I've never thought you were a female dog....

standardparts

Diamond
Sorta looks like this thread is a clumsy attempt at a 'sting' op to draw people in for suspension.

About as obvious as a Capitol cop opening the front door, smiling, and inviting you in.

Someone must have had their feathers ruffled.

crazygoat

Stainless
No. The link is there for your topic in question. Which you haven't even discussed at all :rolleyes5:
My reply was to Bill's guess - Allegedly - because it's from various "on the ground" twatter feeds, and you'll only shout fake news without even looking or even contemplating as it doesn't suit your CNN trusted source.

And we all know you only get the truth from twitter. If that's your main source of "news", it's no wonder you see a conspiracy theory around every corner.

barbter

Diamond
What the fuck?
So how do i take spottydogs money to prove I'm not a paid up 10 person troll farm?
To quote the idiot....I've been here for a long time....:rolleyes5:
Just cus you *think* you're right means fuckall. Go looking back at my posts ref Warner Swasey Wsc6 or me listing the machines the other day ref current draw in the factory. I'm sure botfarms all know about machine specifics and rare 1989 machines....

Crazy - i still remember when you talked ref jabs and said you didn't care about you cus you're old and will be dead before any potential long term affects would hit.
But you wanted your son to get poked because it made YOU "feel safer".
And I'm the idiot?

Milly - search for the 8 Billion short scam and other media will show up.
Sheesh.

crazygoat

Stainless
What the fuck?
So how do i take spottydogs money to prove I'm not a paid up 10 person troll farm?
To quote the idiot....I've been here for a long time....:rolleyes5:
Just cus you *think* you're right means fuckall. Go looking back at my posts ref Warner Swasey Wsc6 or me listing the machines the other day ref current draw in the factory. I'm sure botfarms all know about machine specifics and rare 1989 machines....

Crazy - i still remember when you talked ref jabs and said you didn't care about you cus you're old and will be dead before any potential long term affects would hit.
But you wanted your son to get poked because it made YOU "feel safer".
And I'm the idiot?

Milly - search for the 8 Billion short scam and other media will show up.
Sheesh.

Show me one post where I called you an idiot.

barbter

Diamond
So what you have is a mystery inside an enigma for a source. Noted.

No. I ask for a reputable source, that's all. Something in The Guardian, ToL, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Le Monde, El Mundo - ANYTHING that's real and not part of your conspiracy network newsfeed.

I'm just dying to give you the benefit of the doubt, and you throw dust at me. Is that all you have?

So, back on track with this - Milly in the time you typed your usual insults, you could have googled as this was/is all over the news. Months ago :rolleyes5:
If you read before responding, you'd see that the link I provided
A Chinese nickel titan is staring down an $8 billion trading loss as a short squeeze sends the metal soaring, new report says | Business Insider India

is sourced from the WSJ
Chinese Nickel Giant Tsingshan Faces $8 Billion Trading Loss as Ukraine War Upends Market - WSJ

Then IF you cared to do a quick 10 second search, you'd find this
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ant-secures-bank-lifelines-after-epic-squeeze

and this
Chinese tycoon'''s '''big short''' on nickel trips up Tsingshan'''s miracle growth | Reuters

So whether those are "reputable" enough for you who knows?
And the main bank bailing out (China Construction Bank) is majority state owned

barbter

Diamond
Milland, just ask yourself a couple simple questions. Why is a guy that claims to be in Spain posting all day long, USA time, on only political subjects? I do not believe its even 1 person, its a tag team, no way 1 could post so much in 24hrs, and that is just on this forum. Quit responding to it, leave them in an echo chamber.

I'd bet money on it, and I only gamble when I know I will win.

So, back off track with this - "It"...nice.
You're the third now that has dribbled away suggesting I'm a bot or paid by the Russians or the Chinese - I would suggest you get out and breathe some fresh air, but you've probably been out in the wilderness in your isolated shack on your own for too long?

Years ago when Clarkey napalmed me, "even" Milly PM'd me giving his support saying Godron was bang out of order.
"You people" (to quote one of my more intellectual accusers :rolleyes5:) obviously have very suspect internal wiring.

Once again, here's a little history
Sold business - I'm out, but THANKS to all

barbter

Diamond
Yes, I still think that was a shit move by Gordon, and it shocked me he'd pull a stunt like that (and then lie about it? How did he think he could cover that up?).

If memory serves, that was before you joined the Twittler crowd, or at least weren't so obvious about it. I'd still consider GBC's move bush league, but might not be so vocal about it now. The trump years revealed some things about people that I wish I'd not known...

Because Godron also wasn't wired right - also wound tighter than a 2 dollar watch.
I haven't "joined" the twatter crowd - I do have far too much time on my hands nowadays and do far too much reading, but that's general (the reading).
Not to defend, but what twatter is good for, is people filming or writing as things happen - immediate happenings on the ground so to speak.
Obviously things have to be viewed with usual caution as always (BS/bias etc) - but the fact that the MSM has had to rebrand itself as "the trusted media", tells me all I want to don't know about them....

Edit - shame that if Godron did the same now, you'd be less vocal.
Wrong, is still wrong....

barbter

Diamond
Great, that's what I asked for, and THIS time you delivered. Now to see how the connections follow through to your original premise...

It's not a case of "this time" at all :rolleyes5:
There's many members here that provide links as I just did - but you (and others) for some reason don't even click them.
Not sure what you're frightened of - seeing hurty words - words that don't match your preconceived views on the (shit) state of things?
If you'd have clicked the first one....it links to WSJ who I now realise is on your trusted bias list?
BUT....you have to click and look first.... :crazy: