What's new
What's new

Mid-April 2022 news story on metals trading

Trueturning

Diamond
No. I ask for a reputable source, that's all. Something in The Guardian, ToL, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Le Monde, El Mundo - ANYTHING that's real and not part of your conspiracy network newsfeed.

I'm just dying to give you the benefit of the doubt, and you throw dust at me. Is that all you have?

Just provide a extensive list that we should use so as to keep you off your tirades. That would be helpful. :)

Also you might list all of your approved posters here and the “conspiracy network newsfeeds” you speak of. You started this thread now you are forging it slowly toward the goal of bashing everyone you disagree with as is your practice. My evidence from this is simply observation of how you behave. It is something which can be observed live.

Freedommachine

Hot Rolled
but might not be so vocal about it now. The trump years revealed some things about people that I wish I'd not known...

Do you ever consider the effect this bigotry has on your own thinking?

We just want to live in nations with less corruption, more accountability, a solid moral foundation and a minimum set of laws that apply equally to everyone; regardless of sex, skin color or political affiliation. I don't think that is too much to ask.

If someone treated you unfairly I'd still speak up.

Last edited:

Demon69

Titanium
Sorta looks like this thread is a clumsy attempt at a 'sting' op to draw people in for suspension.

Reckon you might right.

However, a betting man might say.

BUwm.gif

camscan

Titanium
Maybe someday you'll graduate to young adult novels. Keep a dictionary at hand...

If I do I will recommend the ones that I enjoy so that you can start learning too. Ask mummy to buy you some crayons so that you can start colouring your pictures.

Freedommachine

Hot Rolled
Just a warning since it wasn't posted in that thread...

Do NOT export military equipment from the US without an export permit. No body armor, optics, ammunition feeding devices or anything else that you may assume could be useful for military purposes.
ITAR violations are nothing to fool around with.

Big B

Diamond
So, back on track with this - Milly in the time you typed your usual insults, you could have googled as this was/is all over the news. Months ago :rolleyes5:
If you read before responding, you'd see that the link I provided
A Chinese nickel titan is staring down an $8 billion trading loss as a short squeeze sends the metal soaring, new report says | Business Insider India

is sourced from the WSJ
Chinese Nickel Giant Tsingshan Faces $8 Billion Trading Loss as Ukraine War Upends Market - WSJ

Then IF you cared to do a quick 10 second search, you'd find this
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ant-secures-bank-lifelines-after-epic-squeeze

and this
Chinese tycoon'''s '''big short''' on nickel trips up Tsingshan'''s miracle growth | Reuters

So whether those are "reputable" enough for you who knows?
And the main bank bailing out (China Construction Bank) is majority state owned

Shades of the Hunt brothers. Just a different metal.