What's new
What's new

Mikron Haas VCE 500 (1997) error while booting - Control Panel does not react correct

felixheimrich

Plastic
Dear members,
my machine had the problem that the letter "e" was arbitrarily but permanently written to the command line. This was unacceptable for the owner for economic reasons, as setting up operation was unnecessarily time consuming.
Now after the transportation to my home the problem is different and I hope one of you can clarify and maybe help me.
The machine is connected (electricity and compressed air). After switching on, a completely faulty screen appears about every fourth time (see picture "Start screen"). For the other 3 out of 4 switch-on attempts, the machine will boot normally and would then like to approach the input to the reference point. However, I can no longer execute commands: the keys 'beep' when pressed but nothing happens. No key (also reset) works. Other things like door sensor, air pressure gauge or emergency stop in the screen react quite normally and also show a changed state (as soon as it changes).

And finally, after about 50 times switching on and off, the machine drives up normally and can also work normally. The buttons work and you can work normally. The letter "e" comes only very rarely (once per hour).
Since I do not want to keep the machine on all the time I would like to try to solve the problem.

Dates:
Machine type: Mikron Haas VCE 500
Year of construction: 1997
Firmware (from startup screen):
VER 9.39N
MOCON 9.03
97-09-30
Model VF1

see picture "Version"

The control panel has already been swapped by the previous owner of a service company, the 'e' problem was not solved.

I hope someone of you has an explanation for me and may even have a solution.

Best regards

Felix

Mikron_Haas_eeeeeee.jpgMikron_Haas_Startbildschirm.jpgMikron_Haas_Version.jpg

Back