What's new
What's new

Miller Syncrowave 180SD Tig Foot Controller, Torch, Stinger, etc

Darren McCarley

Cast Iron
My Miller 180SD took a nose dive and the repair cost is just shy of a new rig. These parts won't transfer to the new rig and I refuse to scrap good parts/tooling. (Just something criminal about it.) So, hopefully some of my PM friends can make use of these and/or flip them for some extra change.
All items were in working condition when last used. They MAY fit other applications but that's up to your ingenuity/know how.
(My 180SD died from the notorious rectifiers death.)

I would prefer to sell as an entire lot. However, I will separate for the posted prices.
PayPal Friends/Family preferred or Venmo.
You pay the shipping. Will prefer USPS Flat rate depending upon fitment.
Continental US only, please.
I do have some wiggle room on the prices.
  • Miller 180SD RFCS-14 foot controller (5 pin) - $200
  • Miller 180SD Tig Torch - $150
  • Miller 180SD grounding cable/clamp - $50
  • Miller 180SD Stick Stinger - $75
  • Miller 180SD Main PCB - $100
Buy it all for $550 + Shipping (I doubt I can fit it all in a USPS flat rate but will try.)

(Clicking thumbnails will bring up a free/ads photo site.)

Great question and that was considered..
The thought process, flawed it may be, is what drove the decision.

I'm not a professional Welder and my rig will be babied by comparison.
My mentor has a new rig that I REALLY like and well, I want one. (I know , I know. Poor machinist that blames his tool.)
Price of used isn't far off the new rig.
Size differences.
Once bitten twice shy.

Just a few. :)

My Miller 180SD took a nose dive and the repair cost is just shy of a new rig. These parts won't transfer to the new rig and I refuse to scrap good parts/tooling. (Just something criminal about it.) So, hopefully some of my PM friends can make use of these and/or flip them for some extra change.
All items were in working condition when last used. They MAY fit other applications but that's up to your ingenuity/know how.

I would prefer to sell as an entire lot. However, I will separate for the posted prices.
Buy it all for $550 + Shipping (I doubt I can fit it all in a USPS flat rate but will try.)

darren randy b i have a syncrowave180sd serial #la263044 i need a poliarty switch part #187467 i may can help make you a little cash randy b thanks

Back