What's new
What's new

Mits FX10 WEDM

Mien23

Plastic
Hi Everyone
We bought a Wire EDM and look at it before we bought it. No alarm and the table moved nicely. Now we have it at the shop and powered up. We changed the two batteries and reloaded the disks, all seem to be going ok until it booted up.
Servo alarm S03 NR 46 X . I can not seem to be able to get the alarm off so I can not move the head home.

Tried re-booting the machine,
checked all wire connection, Even checked it with another same machine.
removed the Servo drive cables off the board and booted up , Got alarm S03 NR 16 X , When I put the X back on I get S03 NR 16 Y and then I get S03 NR 16 Z when I put the Y cable back on.

Any help to get me in the right direction please.

On the control go to whatever page you first got the alarm on and hit "stop", "clear", and "reset", maybe a couple times for good measure. Different alarms use different buttons to clear, so I just hit them all. That should clear the alarm, not sure if you still have the issue that raised the alarm but that is outside the question.

Make sure you are on the page you were on when the alarm started, or hit the buttons on every page till the alarm is gone.

Hi, I´m M.Crespo, service engineer for Mitsubishi wire machine in Europe for many years.
Your problem it's a bad cable connection in the lower parts of Amplifier.

Thanks you Mr Crespo . the wires are label X,Y,and Z . but the strip on the machine is label L ,M and S. are these the wire you are talking about?

Mien23

strange problem with Mits FX10K

Hi, I´m M.Crespo, service engineer for Mitsubishi wire machine in Europe for many years.
Your problem it's a bad cable connection in the lower parts of Amplifier.

Hello,
I bought a FX10K and I don't have a lot of experience with it, but I've been able to run some simple jobs. I haven't used it for a couple months, and when I started it up today I am having a strange problem. It is a very simple progam that I have used before. It is just one straight cut, cutting off the end of a pipe tap. When I start the program it moves to the start position. Then in the program I have M80 M82 M84. When it gets to the M84 it turns machinig on then it just sits there. It doesn't go to the next line in the program and start cutting. Then after about a minute I hear a relay click in the control and the machine does a rapid move about a half inch down and to the right. Then it just sits there until it times out because of no contact. As I said I have run this program before so I don't think it's a program error. I have tried a few other simple programs too and it does the same thing. Any idea what is causing this?

Dave

Update thanks to Mr Crespo I did check the lower servo board connections. There are two sets of screws , one for the black wires and the lower set for the Red and white wire. Once connected to the right place the machine now turns on and I have movement on the tables.

Neil:)

strange problem with Mits FX10K

Hello,
I bought a FX10K and I don't have a lot of experience with it, but I've been able to run some simple jobs. I haven't used it for a couple months, and when I started it up today I am having a strange problem. It is a very simple progam that I have used before. It is just one straight cut, cutting off the end of a pipe tap. When I start the program it moves to the start position. Then in the program I have M80 M82 M84. When it gets to the M84 it turns machinig on then it just sits there. It doesn't go to the next line in the program and start cutting. Then after about a minute I hear a relay click in the control and the machine does a rapid move about a half inch down and to the right. Then it just sits there until it times out because of no contact. As I said I have run this program before so I don't think it's a program error. I have tried a few other simple programs too and it does the same thing. Any idea what is causing this?

Dave
Dave,
Give Mitsubishi Service a call. They are very helpful every time I have problems with my machine. Just curious, look at your EPAC setting numbers. Do they all read the same numbers? If so that is a problem. Make sure there is a g90 g92 x y M90 and then g1 g41 after that. By chance do you have rats where it was stored? There is a box in back behind the curtains that they love to snack on. LOL. Definitely hit up Mitz.
Tvalen1432

Back