What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi DWC-110sz alarm U728 water coll.err

I cant tell where those wires go on mine. CON-WK and the two different cables that are connected into that plug, that leads into the machine and everything is so crammed I cant see where it goes without pulling a bunch of stuff to get my hand in there to try and find it and the direction it goes.

Here is a pic of my OSBB an OSGA card on the door (OSBB is the big board - OSAG is the little add on card on the side)

20200914_090304.jpg

Ohhh, thank a lot. So that missing connection on our machine really exist. So should be somewhere in the machine, I need to remove all the controls to look inside or order another set of cables.

Wire harness and electrical diagram

I got this diagram that show the cables connected in the upper head and the set of cables with mating connector. . I will attach a picture. Let me see how I can add pics into the post.

Last edited:
Hello Wade. Can you help me again. It’s being hard to find the VG cable on sale. I am wondering if I can Solder the cables for a quick test. But I will need to understand how wires are connected. Can you take a close picture of the green connector that show exactly and clear where each cable is connected. ? I will appreciate your support. Thank you.

Does this help? Was hard to get the white sheath down, and hold things still so tried to grab a few pics. And obviously the focus on the one pic escaped me :D

20201010_205042.jpg20201010_204928.jpg20201010_204922.jpg

Probably that will help a lot.
Your machine is a DWC-110SZ or DWC-90H ,? both use same cable but I wondering you have an OSBA board and on my machine board is an OSBB with same CON-WK connector , per drawing shared. Thanks you !! I am wondering what numbers are the empty pins because there are 4 connections but there are 6 pins. It’s not clear which spots are empty.

DWC-110SZ
I have seen various oscilator boards in the various SZs I have (parts machines) OSBA, OSBB, and AOSA on the door of various SZ machines. Would wager they are revisions, just as there are different versions of main switching units that have to be paired together with some wiring differences.
I would suspect the wires are the same.

I probably have that wire youre dealing with somewhere in a box from one of the two parts SZ machines - the hard part will be knowing where, and then, if I were to find it, hope that I didnt just cut it at one end or the other. Not sure it would be worth the hours of digging to find out...

Wade

I found a board on internet with harness cut but connector in other end connected to board. . Different part number but with similar connector, I will try to solder the wires directly in the board, that’s why I wanted to see the specific pin each wire is soldered on mating connector. Thank you. I hope not to damage the board if it’s not connected properly. I will use alligators for temporary connection to identify the proper connection.

I tried connecting wires on green connector with other type of quick connectors. But same problem , I will try changing the polarity

I got good results today. I connected only one harness to provisional quick connector with wire end soldered in the green connector. Machine starter the spark by the time touched the material , but, this time stay a while with out continue moving on top of the material, as before , looks like the other set of wires are used to send the signal to take control of the current and keep feeding while is removing material. Original set of wires were ordered with green connector on one end. . I will try connecting another set of provisional wires to see machine reaction.

Looking for advice on problem with system software download

I got good results today. I connected only one harness to provisional quick connector with wire end soldered in the green connector. Machine starter the spark by the time touched the material , but, this time stay a while with out continue moving on top of the material, as before , looks like the other set of wires are used to send the signal to take control of the current and keep feeding while is removing material. Original set of wires were ordered with green connector on one end. . I will try connecting another set of provisional wires to see machine reaction.

Need advice. Problem to download system software on Mitsubishi DWC110SZ. After downloading 2 first programs ,7.1 and 7.2 software on usb , and moving switch to system start and turning off and on after imput English language file 7.4 , monitor never shown legend “English language “, does not appear noting. If a shutdown power again and turn on appear legend “English language “ but with several codes in red and parity error in the monitor. Battery has 3.6 volts. This model does not have a separate 6v battery. Tried replacing card MC712 Or MW712 and same result. Tried using floppy disk and same result.

I need your advice. Mitsubishi DEC110sz. System software download. After a problem of no edge detection , was tried to reload the software but every even if appear that system files are downloaded ,after follow normal procedures to see “English language loading ” on monitor and boot system software nothing happen. No loading or any change on monitor. But if I turn off and on again appear message “English system load” but after several minutes appear parity error and several codes on red. I replaced MC712 card and same problem. I used software in floppy disc and usb with emulator and same problem. Battery is reading above 3.6volts. What could be the issue?

system loading software issues

I need your advice. Mitsubishi DEC110sz. System software download. After a problem of no edge detection , was tried to reload the software but every even if appear that system files are downloaded ,after follow normal procedures to see “English language loading ” on monitor and boot system software nothing happen. No loading or any change on monitor. But if I turn off and on again appear message “English system load” but after several minutes appear parity error and several codes on red. I replaced MC712 card and same problem. I used software in floppy disc and usb with emulator and same problem. Battery is reading above 3.6volts. What could be the issue?

Back