What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi EDM FX20-K (Year 2002), I need HELP

Nice Day

Plastic
Hello everyone,

I need help with EDM Mitsubishi FX20-K (year 2002). I'm having a problem with one of the taper motors (V), every time I run the Z motor, the (V motor) starts running without giving it any order to run.

I changed the motor itself and then I changed the 2 boards:

1- CIRCUIT BOARD: MW621C-1 REV B - BN634A233G52.
2- CIRCUIT BOARD: TCUA-02-DWC / BY171A401G51.

And I’m still getting the same problem, every time I run the Z motor the taper motor (V) runs with it at the same time?
I disconnected the plug of that motor just to get the machine working.
Please, if someone can help with that issue will be great.

You have a great day

Well thats weird...

MDI move or jogging with pendant? Or both?

Is it intermittent such as a short in a wore harness or does it move constantly with Z ?

Thanks for your reply.

once the operator moves the Z axis, the taper motor (V) moves with it at the same time and continuously without interruption.

1. Did the problem happened suddenly or it happened after system reloading or other changes?
2. What is the ratios of movement? 1mm Z moves equals 1mm V?
3. How do you know that it is moving, you see on absolute coordinates or you see it by eye, dial indicator?
4. When you move 10mm up and then 10mm down, V axis is back to the same position?

Pitch compensations loaded ok? Machine have perpendicular/straight compensation and you can adjust that if you move up/down UV axis moves to make it straight but values should be in microns, maybe here is the problem.

1. Did the problem happened suddenly or it happened after system reloading or other changes? Yes, it did happened suddenly.
2. What is the ratios of movement? 1mm Z moves equals 1mm V? same as the (Z) movement.
3. How do you know that it is moving, you see on absolute coordinates or you see it by eye, dial indicator? Kindly check the attached picture for the V motor sprocket.
4. When you move 10mm up and then 10mm down, V axis is back to the same position? we didn't check it.

Pitch compensations loaded ok? Machine have perpendicular/straight compensation and you can adjust that if you move up/down UV axis moves to make it straight but values should be in microns, maybe here is the problem.

- The problem is that this happened suddenly, without any actual changes to the machine parameters.

- We have completely erased the program, and then re-downloaded the program again, same problem.

- We tried to login to the machine parameters, but there is a problem with the password that we do not know.

Attachments

• V motor-1.jpg
    V motor-1.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 7
Password? Where do you have to give password?
Ok, in my opinion you should check point 4.

Ereased program or reload all system?

Are UV machine coordinates on display changing?

Back