What's new
What's new

Monarch 10EE 1954 Round dial parting out.

chilly2k

Plastic
Parting out a 1954 Monarch 10EE Round Dial Lathe. No taper attachment, nor Rests. A 3 Jaw 8" D1-3 Chuck. Lathe was in a flood so the electronics are questionable and the motor generator is most likely NG. But all of the covers are there, Tailstock has a broken handle, Head stock is complete, all gears and other knobs/handles are Good, Head stock is complete.

Will part with the whole thing for $1750. Or part out whats wanted and scrap the rest.

Located in Catskill NY 12414.

Will take pictures this weekend.

Parting out a 1954 Monarch 10EE Round Dial Lathe. No taper attachment, nor Rests. A 3 Jaw 8" D1-3 Chuck. Lathe was in a flood so the electronics are questionable and the motor generator is most likely NG. But all of the covers are there, Tailstock has a broken handle, Head stock is complete, all gears and other knobs/handles are Good, Head stock is complete.

Will part with the whole thing for $1750. Or part out whats wanted and scrap the rest.

Located in Catskill NY 12414.

Will take pictures this weekend.

I don't think they made a round dial that late, you sure it's not 1945?

Kevin

I'll admit I didn't have my glasses on when I tried to read the plate. I'll be going to the shop some time this weekend and will get pictures, and do a better job reading that plate.

Bob

Just on the off chance that the water damage was not extensive, I would take the MG as well as the motor and exciter. Throw it on a pallet, strap it down and let me know the freight and your cost.

Lee (the saw guy)

Square dial, not round dial. 1954.

My eyesight is fine. It's the brain that's a little fuzzy. It is a 1954. But it's a square dial not round.

Thanks Bob

Back gears are sold.
Apron gears and MG unit are pending.
Chuck may be spoken for. And it is a 3 jaw 6" cushman D1-3 mount. In good shape.

Back