What's new
What's new

Monarch 5C collet nose

rcn11thacr

Aluminum
What is the current going rate for a Monarch 5C nose with a D1-3 mount? Looking at one on flebay and comparing to see what’s a good price/deal.

I feel like I got a deal on mine at ~ $200. I see the one on fleabay just sold at a best offer, but doesn't say what the final price was, but is was less than $300 obviously. Seems like they pop up often enough around the $300 mark.

Brian

By the time work gave me a chance to get a breath of air, the one I mentioned sold. Not the end of the world…

Anyone happen to have a good one for sale?

There's one on ebay asking $600 right now. I hadn't seen the $300 one and thought a few before it were in the $500 range, might be wrong. I offered one to someone for that and it wasn't taken. I'd rather sell to someone here than on eBay.

I had a Litton Q lathe with a Monarch 5C Spindle nose on it. Tried to sell it for almost a decade before I finally found a buyer. It went for $350 including the collet nose. I should have scrapped the lathe and sold the nose.

There's one on ebay asking $600 right now. I hadn't seen the $300 one and thought a few before it were in the $500 range, might be wrong. I offered one to someone for that and it wasn't taken. I'd rather sell to someone here than on eBay.
Yeah, I still stick to my estimate. $300 is about right.

Back