What's new

Monoset Manuals,operating manual , service manual and parts man . Cincinnati Milacron

DRG1

I have a Monoset installed new in 1977, it came with the three piece set of original manuals in nearly perfect condition. A machinery dealer told me that these manuals for the last monosets were very rare. I have searched and not found any for sale. I have sold the machine and the manuals, but they are still in my possession. I went to Office depot today and they told me they could reproduce the manuals with plain colors and a high quality paper with spiral binding. Their best guess was approx. $100 per set of manuals. I figure I could package and ship these sets for $120 to cover my time and fuel (I live in a rural area). If there is sufficient interest I will pursue this, if not, thank you for reading this.

cmike

c Mike

I have a Monoset installed new in 1977, it came with the three piece set of original manuals in nearly perfect condition. A machinery dealer told me that these manuals for the last monosets were very rare. I have searched and not found any for sale. I have sold the machine and the manuals, but they are still in my possession. I went to Office depot today and they told me they could reproduce the manuals with plain colors and a high quality paper with spiral binding. Their best guess was approx. $100 per set of manuals. I figure I could package and ship these sets for $120 to cover my time and fuel (I live in a rural area). If there is sufficient interest I will pursue this, if not, thank you for reading this.
Do you know the pub. numbers Pub. No, M - xxxx

DRG1

If it matters I also got two other manuals with this machine. 1. parts Manual Cincinnati Milacron No.2 Tool cutter and grinder model EM. Pub.# M-826-7
And Parts list catalogue for Cincinnati Milacron 6"R and 10"L , 10"R and 14"L Plain hydraulic grinding machines. Pub. # G-759

cmike

c mike

If it matters I also got two other manuals with this machine. 1. parts Manual Cincinnati Milacron No.2 Tool cutter and grinder model EM. Pub.# M-826-7
And Parts list catalogue for Cincinnati Milacron 6"R and 10"L , 10"R and 14"L Plain hydraulic grinding machines. Pub. # G-759

I have a 5041-3, M 1446, M 1446- 8, Monoset, 836-5 , M -1833 , M - 1850, M - 2996, cutter grinder I have about 125 manuals with more on the way, You can buy any manual you want from Cincinnati ( The Fives ). It will be the same manual but with a different Pub number.

DRG1

No after forty years since production I wasnt worried about it. Regardless It is no issue for me, I simply thought someone might need some help. After the replies here I decided today to let the manuals go and someone else has them now.

DRG1

I didnt know that. Either way no one seemed interested so I got rid of the manuals today. It saved me a lot of time to deal with them anyway.

DRG1

No sorry i let them go today since there didnt seem to be any interest. cMike says he has plenty of them, maybe he will scan them to PDF for everyone.

Big B

Must be someone has me blocked. I don't see any other posts after mine except the ones from DRG1.