What's new
What's new

More problems for Boeing

Just saw the video of that crash in China, that plane was headed toward the ground almost vertical. That appears to be on purpose.
Reports today infer that the aircraft was intentionally flown into the ground.

Yes - I'm fully aware of how things have changed regarding cattle flight gas miles....Private jets are exempt from all the BS BTW.
Same as billionaire private yachts - which are classed as one of the largest polluters LoL....
There are more air-o-planes than just "Private Jets" sir.
I own qty (2) of them.

In regards to the Boeing 747......production ends this year. Last one(s) off the line expected November 2022. So that is it for production. Of course lots still flying and will be for years to come.
""Average of two months per fresh airframe rolling off the assembly line. So (if nothing changes) six months from now -- i.e. early November -- the final airframe would be in the paint shop too.""

Wonder what Boeing will do with the 747 production facility at Paine Field?

All parked on your ranch I assume.
All parked in my imagination. As to Ddougs two planes, he may or may not have them but posting pictures doesn't prove much. I can post pictures of a fleet of 747's but that doesn't mean that I own them. Just trying to make a point. Sorry that you couldn't see the sarcasm in my comment, even with the LOL.

All parked in my imagination. As to Ddougs two planes, he may or may not have them but posting pictures doesn't prove much. I can post pictures of a fleet of 747's but that doesn't mean that I own them. Just trying to make a point. Sorry that you couldn't see the sarcasm in my comment, even with the LOL.
You can also post pics of drilling machines but that doesnt mean that you own them.

You can also post pics of drilling machines but that doesnt mean that you own them.
Exactly. And if you choose to believe that I don't have 5 "drilling machines", pictures won't make any difference. And I forgot to include the Milwaukee magnetic drill press that I have so maybe I have 6 of them.

Boeing announces they are saying Bye-Bye to Chicago.

Boeing says they will be re-locating Global Headquarters to Arlington, VA, Also will be building a R&D facility there.

No doubt another setback for Chicago.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/transportation/2022/05/05/boeing-headquarters-chicago-arlington/
Looks like Virginia could be the "go-to" destination for aviation-aerospace Global headquarters:

Looks like Virginia could be the "go-to" destination for aviation-aerospace Global headquarters:

Yep, I think anyone with a decent defense business is realizing they need to be closer to Washington.

Lockheed is already in Bethesda, GD is in Reston, NG is in Falls Church, HII is in Newport News.

Yep, I think anyone with a decent defense business is realizing they need to be closer to Washington.

Lockheed is already in Bethesda, GD is in Reston, NG is in Falls Church, HII is in Newport News.
What was interesting about the Raytheon re-location was that is was reported they refused any financial incentives to move to Virginia. That sure is a new one for any corporation.

Back