What's new
What's new

Mori Seiki and Mori Clone Gearbox Nameplate Reproductions Available

thomasutley

Hot Rolled
To anyone else needing a high fidelity reproduction of an original brass Mori-Seiki gearbox tag for the 32-1800RPM Imperial layout plates, I have six on the shelf from the most recent etching run, ready to ship. Cost is $115 + $14 shipping within the U.S. via USPS Priority tube mailer due to the size of these plates. Total of $129 delivered, you drill mounting holes to match your factory plate for a perfect fit.

If it works out that Gyzmo's metric version is not prohibitively expensive to replicate with new artwork, I will update the thread when that design is available to purchase.

Thanks!

Gyzmo

Plastic
Hello Thomas,
Thanks for responding... Apologies for my delayed reply. The Metric version looks exactly the same as the Imperial version.
I will photograph what I have (it is very faded) and send to you in next few days...
Are you able to manufacture in Brass in lieu of Aluminium? (How we spell it in Australia)...

thomasutley

Hot Rolled
Hello Thomas,
Thanks for responding... Apologies for my delayed reply. The Metric version looks exactly the same as the Imperial version.
I will photograph what I have (it is very faded) and send to you in next few days...
Are you able to manufacture in Brass in lieu of Aluminium? (How we spell it in Australia)...
Gyzmo,

The batch of plates that I had made up are, in fact, brass.

Looking forward to receiving your photos. The fastest way to reach me is via email, [email protected].

Thanks!

Tom