What's new
What's new

My little machine shop in Denmark - started Dec 2018.

Thx. Now lets get back to Nikolai's shop, which I find really impressive. I ran Mazak for a short period, Okuma app. 10 years or so. Both are nice brands.

Sendt fra min SM-J510FN med Tapatalk

Yup i wanted some of the good older machines that i know there is a chance to get parts to WHEN they break. ;)

Alittle job I just finished yesterday. 304 stainless.
cc58d9e39b062fd97ef7347cf38135d4.jpg

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk

Nice scale, keeps count of your parts, never seen one before. Of Course I never looked for one before either.

Charles
It's good for when I run alot of small parts on the barfeeder lathe. [emoji3]
e22cffdc805fd2c6e34d2cef4c84d968.jpg

They had some old heavy duty racks/shelfs from the old mans iron foundry.. they used them for spare parts 20 years ago... it was much needed in the shop.

i am still trying to get the okuma to communicate with my computer throug DNC... but no luck yet.

50265710_10218424716955700_5184148688754180096_n.jpg51045102_10218424717355710_7123360597952954368_n.jpg

Just secured alot of work today. (alot for me atleast.)

Fairly excited. Some high count parts for the barfeeder and some chuck work for the okuma. [emoji869][emoji869]

I made a few custom thread rods for a customer that repairs windturbines. They needed them Monday so it was a Sunday job.

First time I was messing around with the tailstock. My advance pedal don't work so I had to use the m codes.

It needs some adjustment but it did the job for the threading.
5d2fd42d6e3d5eae8ded2422ee3a048a.jpg

Busy week at the little shop. My dad came in helping out deburring parts from the barfeeder and helping running the saw.

I really need some rollers for the bars at the saw. [emoji85]
22f055134b61f8fe8720b3561300a22f.jpg

Yeah its fairly cold in the shop right now.

I need to look at sealing the big doors and windows!i can feel wind comming in.

I do have some electric heater for the really cold days - other than that i just put on a jacket.

My shop is located in Randers :)

Congrats on the new shop!! Looks like you're off to good start!

On a side note.........my wife is from Randers and in fact her entire family lives in Denmark. Has family in Randers, Hald, and down south in Kolding.
I've been over to visit several times and know the area fairly well. Even have a nice group family picture by the giant horse statue in downtown Randers.

Beautiful little country!

Wish you success in all you do!

Later,
Russ

On a side note.........my wife is from Randers and in fact her entire family lives in Denmark. Has family in Randers, Hald, and down south in Kolding.
I've been over to visit several times and know the area fairly well. Even have a nice group family picture by the giant horse statue in downtown Randers.

Later,
Russ
Thanks man. Yeah I love it here. I would like some better weather haha but hey. It's always good weather in the shop [emoji16]

Been making some rolling tables for the shop this week. My father's brother welded then up. I really need some tables to put parts and tools on.
0676b8723c80764a1b05c41e2d4885de.jpg

Later,
Russ
I think I've watched you on YouTube. And commented on your videos. I look be your shop. You had a lb15 aswell right?

If you ever get to Randers again write me. I will give a cup of coffee.

Get some rubber mats in front of those machines (especially for your Dad!), your feet , legs, and back will thank you .
Ohh Yeah I got one I move around. I do need some more makes a world of difference.

Back