What's new
What's new

Need help finding a certain tool.


Feb 24, 2023
I am at a job where I have to frankenstein my operations and tools to get things to work. Earlier this week, I crashed a machine for the first time in my career. I always prided myself on saying I never crashed a machine and finally did. To make a long story short, I need a new cutoff tool to replace the one i mangled. I have another one at my shop but it is one of those that needs a special tool. I would like to order the tool so I have it but I have no clue what the name of it is. Can someone please help me? I will upload a picture of the cutoff.

Edit: I should have been more specific. I need the wrench that will allow me to change the insert. The one that you insert into the 2 holes on the cutoff.

Last edited: