What's new
What's new

New Endmills For Sale!!! Gonna Go Quick!!!

stevewatr

Stainless
I keep my eyes open for resale deals. I rarely find them or am quick enough on PM to get them though :D if the original poster comes back with pics go get em boys. It’s a lot of stuff if real and new.... which I questioned
OP location is Portland Oregon. There should be some one on PM in that area.

Face to face cash can't be beat!

Steve.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Milland

Diamond
When I'm not sure of the seller, I can still use PP, but use a CC for the actual funds. I never trust PP, but CC's are almost 100% when it comes to provable fraud (so I never bother PP, it's the conduit rather than the money).

And frankly, the "uncle" aspect has me confused. If the guy is "modern" enough to be using new carbide, then he's a CNC'r. If he's a CNC'r, then he's computer savvy. If he's computer savvy, why is the nef-u doing the selling, and not the owner with the bucks on the line?

Milland

Diamond
If he doesn't want to open them all, have him weight the lot. That'll give you an idea of whether there's something there, at least. Now you have to figure out what they're worth to you, and how it jibes with what the OP thinks they're worth.

I'd for sure be very cautious, and use a CC where you've checked ahead with the issuing company about their fraud protection policies.

medsar

Cast Iron
If this actually materializes (and it smells fishy, but I’ve been wrong before), I’m a couple hours each way from Portland. PM me if this becomes real and I’ll see if I can help out.

Rob F.

Diamond
You guys sure are jumping rapidly to conclusions ;) Uncle could have covid and is in hospital for all we know. Maybe the responses here are slowing him down from even wanting to post here anymore.

medsar

Cast Iron
You guys sure are jumping rapidly to conclusions ;) Uncle could have covid and is in hospital for all we know. Maybe the responses here are slowing him down from even wanting to post here anymore.

True true. If this is the case, I encourage him to continue to posting. There is obviously a lot of interest and interested parties who want to buy his/her wares.

Elwood1968

Cast Iron
I'm just gonna throw this out there. I don't disagree with anything anybody's said about paypal friends & family, except the sentiment that you get some kind of "protection" by paying normally.

The reason I asked about PayPal F&F is that their buyer protection specifically excludes "industrial machinery." Almost everything here qualifies under that description. So if you're paying the regular way on PayPal, forking over the extra 3%, I doubt that you're getting anything for it in the event of a problem.

Larry Dickman

Titanium
Here’s a message the OP sent me about an hour and a half ago. I waited a bit to see if he posted anything on this thread. He hasn’t so far. What do you guys think? :popcorn:
View attachment 291676

What do I think? I think this clown is a class A son-of-a-bitch. I though maybe a few of us could score a good deal, but at this point I wouldn't take the shit off this jerks hands for free.