What's new
What's new

New format: how do you send someone a PM or email?

rimcanyon

Diamond
When you click on username you don't see a way to send a PM or email. So how do you do it? I am not sure what "start a conversation" is, but it seems to end up embedded in the thread.

When you click on username you don't see a way to send a PM or email. So how do you do it? I am not sure what "start a conversation" is, but it seems to end up embedded in the thread.
Why would I want that ?

Attachments

• GodFather.jpg
    GodFather.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Yep ! How the hell do you find a members email address on the new forum. Use to be click on the members ikon if they had a email enabled you had a link !!!

Hello....Hello....management this is members....calling management this is members...do you read me over? You have 4 diamonds and 2 titanium's here with an issue and no responds. Other's (& me) have registered problems with the Big New and no responds from those who implemented the difficulties. We are not looking to cast blame or get an apology rather want YOU to hear the people who have made this a wonderful forum. Contact your tech people, reinstate the things that worked well for years. To make contacts and post pictures we should not have to jump through hoops and it shouldn't matter what hardware or software we have. Practical Machinist could and should accommodate WE The Members.

Back