What's new
What's new

New Forum

BIGBLOCKDEUCE

Plastic
I hope that this forum is successful in it's aims. I appreciate the chance to post in a forum that will, hopefully, avoid the problems of some other forums and succeed in provoking interesting discussions and transfer of useful information in our field. Best of luck!

Welcome BigBlock, I hope so too. Gonna be tough at first since respose to EDM questions may be sparce, thereby creating the impression "aw, that forum's no good, there's nobody there". But the dominos fall both ways, so hopefully we can get some "build" on this forum. I'd jump in myself on the wire EDM questions, but I know didly squat about wire, only a tidbit about ram, but find both techniques very interesting and would like to know more.

Nice looking form, so far I have seen a few interesting things not seen on other sites. You have a few good options not found elsewhere, such as spell checker for us bad spellers.

Thanks for starting a new forum. Some of the others that I have been to are only good for a few smiles. Let's see if this forum can be maintained as a good information source and not a place to bad mouth other people. Thanks for the spell checker.

I am a transplant from that Intech forum. It was the first I had ever seen for EDM'ers. I was ecstatic about it at first and over looked all the idiots out there who only wanted to try and piss people off. They became to much of a distraction for me so this evening I search the web and found this place. This will be my new home page. I can see already that this was exactly what the doctor ordered. It's like getting out of a Pinto and jumping into a Cadillac.
biggrin.gif

EDM DUDE in Ohio, people here are a lot easier to deal with. I saw how you got berrated on the other form, you won't find that here. People don't even complain about your speeling.

EDM Dude I used my real name Mark, but I haven't posted in 1 or 2 years. Got tired of the garbage everytime, so I resigned my-self to be a reader of the soap-opera only. I guess you have to sign-up for spell checker, as long as I can get my point across, I don't worry.

Back