What's new
What's new

NLX2500/700 celos control turret not clamped

dirtracer35

Plastic
I have a new (bought used Mori nlx 2500) It has rthe Celos control. I pushed the turret check button and the turret unclamped.
I have gone through the insturtions I am able to jog the turret but I can't get it to reclamp. I have called mori but no help there so far. Anyone have the procedure?

Thanks
David

I have a new (bought used Mori nlx 2500) It has rthe Celos control. I pushed the turret check button and the turret unclamped.
I have gone through the insturtions I am able to jog the turret but I can't get it to reclamp. I have called mori but no help there so far. Anyone have the procedure?

Thanks
David

Did we get this cleared up for you yet?

Yes we are all set. Had to push the turret index button and the + turret button at the same time with the door open while holding the safety button on the side

Thanks
David

Thanks
David

On my 730bm you have to be in mdi and press turrets +unclaimed -clamp. Hope it helpa

Did we get this cleared up for you yet?

I have a NLX2000 and this happened to me, well, the alarm just showed up after power up and I can't seem to get the alarm to reset, can whatever you did apply to my machine as well? I have the CELOS control.

Back