What's new
What's new

No grease no goo rust preventative?

woodsrider845

Hot Rolled
I use fluid film under my trucks (ny salt bitch) and on storage stuff I don't want to rust. It does kinda stink (lanolin based,I believe). LPS is the shit. Before I had to pay for all these illegals benefits, I'd spray down all my machines with lps3 at the end of every day.

Now? Well, I cant even afford to get these "sponsored democraptic voters" to pee out some of my tax dollhairs to preserve my stuff. Fuck it, right? Free moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

MichaelP

Titanium
I use Johnson's paste wax and cover my woodworking machinery with fabric (not plastic!) tarp. Under the tarp I leave small containers with camphor blocks.

You can use camphor or any specially formulated VCIs (Vapor (or Volatile) Corrosion Inhibitors). They also make VCI-impregnated paper that you can use to cover the metal tables, etc. (I'd use a fabric tarp over it to maximize the effect and possibly extend useful life of the VCI paper)

Milland

Diamond
I use fluid film under my trucks (ny salt bitch) and on storage stuff I don't want to rust. It does kinda stink (lanolin based,I believe). LPS is the shit. Before I had to pay for all these illegals benefits, I'd spray down all my machines with lps3 at the end of every day.

Now? Well, I cant even afford to get these "sponsored democraptic voters" to pee out some of my tax dollhairs to preserve my stuff. Fuck it, right? Free moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Hey, today's your favorite holiday - forget your worries and assault a Congressman or cop in celebration!

I'm sure there'll be no consequences...

:nutter:

crickets

Hot Rolled
Hey, today's your favorite holiday - forget your worries and assault a Congressman or cop in celebration!

Makes you wonder if he pays $10 per lb for tomatoes, or like most Americans he buys them at $0.99 per lb picked by illegals while complaining about them.

thermite

Diamond

Y'all are eventually like to get caught for that piece of cleverness, same as Hilary's staff was eventually caught on the Russia fables.

Or mebbe Nutsy Pelosi figures she'll croak before ever she is called to account?

How's that been working out for her, so far?

Y'all figure Joe Mancini to buckle to looter-lie-bore-all intimidation, you don't know SQRT-FA about West By God Virginian's. All he has to do is hold on for 12 more months to block the insanity. Good chance he will.

That petty fool Merrick Garland was coming apart at the seams when the Dems had control of house and Senate. He'll freakin melt if he don't bail-out first once the Republicans start on him for-real.

"Valdez is coming"

Trump was only the bait.

You ate it. TDS. But you will never pass it.

Let a whiner-hater-blamer looter-lie-bore-all gorge on all the s**t they care to eat?

Weld their coondingie SHUT!

And there's your "future" Miss Millie-Malice...

Marxists thought you could cheat your way to "forever?"
Didn't even get one full year.

Rest of America ain't as stoopid as you thought they were..

Go figure...

:D

thermite

Diamond
I always used duck oil.

Porpoise jaw oil. Can't get Sperm Whale head oil many years, already.

I also "rig" my.... "Lawyers". 'Septics' are armed as well as dangerous to f**k with, even buck nekked.

"Rust Inhibiting Grease". Not just for "storage". A molecular film and it does it's job, even on highly active firearms.

You do not even want to know how long it has been doing exactly what it says it does .... under OUR roof!

BIRCHWOOD CASEY RIG(R) UNIVERSAL GUN GREASE | Brownells

thermite

Diamond
There are rust preventative papers.

In more than one kind. I buy one as pre-cuts, another as roll stock. Liner in my tool drawers gets lifted, VCI paper UNDER. Vapour still does the job, but paper is not torn up nor in the way to begin with.

Also "blue bag" with preservative that vaporize out from the plastic.

But you don't want a Basque Lawyer bagged nor wrapped in paper whilst filing a full magazine of forty-five cal legal briefs of the loud flavour.

Barely detectable traces of "RIG" work a treat.

thermite

Diamond
Except you're wrong. I've used it with good results but in a thicker film and mixed with 80-90wt. See the pile of auto trans parts in the scrap yard sitting out in the weather, rust free for weeks. Time will tell with the thinner film.

"Weeks"? If you had no more "rust" problem than that, then why worry?

Try for a 100 years THEN tell me I'm "wrong".

Sauer & Sohn "Dreilling". 1920's

:)

Whole bunch more YOUNGER long and short bang-sticks, real steel, not stainless or polymer, "RIG" since forever-ago, wiped thin to an "ALWAYS ready to fire" condition, not just storage.

Never a lick of rust.