What's new
What's new

No grease no goo rust preventative?

I use fluid film under my trucks (ny salt bitch) and on storage stuff I don't want to rust. It does kinda stink (lanolin based,I believe). LPS is the shit. Before I had to pay for all these illegals benefits, I'd spray down all my machines with lps3 at the end of every day.

Now? Well, I cant even afford to get these "sponsored democraptic voters" to pee out some of my tax dollhairs to preserve my stuff. Fuck it, right? Free moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

I use Johnson's paste wax and cover my woodworking machinery with fabric (not plastic!) tarp. Under the tarp I leave small containers with camphor blocks.

You can use camphor or any specially formulated VCIs (Vapor (or Volatile) Corrosion Inhibitors). They also make VCI-impregnated paper that you can use to cover the metal tables, etc. (I'd use a fabric tarp over it to maximize the effect and possibly extend useful life of the VCI paper)

I use fluid film under my trucks (ny salt bitch) and on storage stuff I don't want to rust. It does kinda stink (lanolin based,I believe). LPS is the shit. Before I had to pay for all these illegals benefits, I'd spray down all my machines with lps3 at the end of every day.

Now? Well, I cant even afford to get these "sponsored democraptic voters" to pee out some of my tax dollhairs to preserve my stuff. Fuck it, right? Free moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Hey, today's your favorite holiday - forget your worries and assault a Congressman or cop in celebration!

I'm sure there'll be no consequences...

:nutter:

Hey, today's your favorite holiday - forget your worries and assault a Congressman or cop in celebration!

I'm sure there'll be no consequences...

:nutter:

Makes you wonder if he pays $10 per lb for tomatoes, or like most Americans he buys them at $0.99 per lb picked by illegals while complaining about them.

Back