What's new
What's new

NOTICE - Practical Machinist down Mon. May 16 for 24 hours for forum software upgrade

You mean PM is embracing better than 1997 technology now?

This has been the clunkiest, least functioning forum I've used forever. Why change it now?

It's virtually problem free for me. The only issue I have is that it's a p.i.t.a. to attach photos or files.

You mean PM is embracing better than 1997 technology now?

This has been the clunkiest, least functioning forum I've used forever. Why change it now?

Really? Never an issue for me!
I just hope whatever replaces this won't be some typical millennial bullshit UI!

It's virtually problem free for me. The only issue I have is that it's a p.i.t.a. to attach photos or files.

While it would be nice to drag and drop, it is not big thing

year or two back, the forum was unavailable a fair bit

now, there is a sometimes hours long delay between a response being posted and it being shown as posted

and sometimes threads are posted that show as invalid when you click on them, then later the are ok

I imagine those are the 'outgrowing' symptoms

More than likely one could search PM past posts and find just about everything one needs to know.

Except "What is the difference between an Orange and a bicycle?"

and what Michigan river is likely to have the most Gold.
I am probably one of four people in the world who knows the answers and I'm not telling.

Ops! If you know, please don't tell.
Buck

More than likely one could search PM past posts and find just about everything one needs to know.

Except "What is the difference between an Orange and a bicycle?"

I am probably one of four people in the world who knows the answers and I'm not telling.

Buck

Well now an orange is a vise and a bicycle is a cycle that goes both ways...

Buck

Can you tell me which rivers are NOT likely to have the most gold?

TBH I would have to guess the Detroit River. You don't mention knowing which one has the most natural gold. Plenty of jewelry and coins in the river I would imagine.

Back