What's new
What's new

Obsolete DOALL Drill Parts

rbritt01

Plastic
Hello,
I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I have a DoALL DTR-28 drill. The pneumatically controlled break arm is not functioning. After trouble shooting i believe i need a solenoid coil for the pneumatic manifold block which controls the arm movement. I did email DoALL and they got back to me saying parts and support are no longer available for this model. The coil in question is Atlas Capco # VB-13-E-S-6, 24Volt. Has anyone replaced the coil/manifold with off the shelf parts? Any retrofits or solutions would be much appreciated.Inkedatlas2_LI.jpgAtlas1.jpg

Found this fro mMilicron in a old post.

FWIW, these were actually made by EFI in Portugal ! Prior to DoAll, Rockwell used to import the same machine and slap their name on it.

I have the same drill. Have never been able to buy parts. Always had to adapt or make what I needed. Great drill btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Control solenoids for valves are fairly standardised,and may be available as a direct replacement.....In any case if its for a column lock or head lock,replacement by a manually operated valve should be readily done.

Back