What's new
What's new

Old TEKSOFT PROCAM 3D CAM .3d files

dynamicturbine

Plastic
Hello everyone!

I'm currently trying to find a solution to opening old .3d files generated on Teksoft PROCAM. I have been unsuccessful in locating a download source for the original Procam II/Procam 2000/Procam 3D software. I've currently tried using AutoCAD, FreeCAD, SolidWorks, Blender, MeshCAM to open the files with no success.
Has anyone found a solution to this?

Cheers!

did you own the software or just get the files form someone?
do you need the GCode or the geometry?
you may have to find someone that still has the software and see if they can save you out an iges file or dxf.

did you own the software or just get the files form someone?
do you need the GCode or the geometry?
you may have to find someone that still has the software and see if they can save you out an iges file or dxf.
These files were given to me by friend that no longer has access to Procam, we only need the geometry. It's over 2GB of files so sending it to someone for a conversation is somewhat difficult.

Are there any other programs that read .3d files ?

I have access to ProCAM software through my HCL CAMWorks download portal. The earliest version I can download is ProCAM II 2004

I can download what's available and send them to you, or maybe reach out to a HCL CAMWorks directly or a Reseller, Hawk Ridge Systems.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 4
I have access to ProCAM software through my HCL CAMWorks download portal. The earliest version I can download is ProCAM II 2004

I can download what's available and send them to you, or maybe reach out to a HCL CAMWorks directly or a Reseller, Hawk Ridge Systems.
Understood thank you! I sent CAMWorks a couple emails with no response yet, I'm going to try a couple resellers as you suggested. Will advise.

These files were given to me by friend that no longer has access to Procam, we only need the geometry. It's over 2GB of files so sending it to someone for a conversation is somewhat difficult.

Are there any other programs that read .3d files ?
do you have dropbox?
if you do just send a link to the person and they can download and then put back up the converted files, easy peasy.

this is where GRABCAD WORKBENCH rocked, it was free but they killed it a year ago :mad5:

Back