What's new

Omniturn GT-75

jshank

Plastic
Hi, I am looking for a used but operative Omniturn GT-75
Any help would be appreciated.
I am located in southeast Pennsylvania
Thanks, Jeff

Several sections down is a "Commerce division". In it there is a "Machinery for sale and wanted section". Might be a better place for getting your machine. I have a couple of conversion machines and others here do as well. For low cost of operation and holding fairly close tolerances on small parts Omniturns are hard to beat.

Hi, I am looking for a used but operative Omniturn GT-75
Any help would be appreciated.
I am located in southeast Pennsylvania
Thanks, Jeff

-I placed a very similar WTB here just last fall. Zero responses save for four replies from scammers who were subsequently banned. :)

Apparently anyone here that has one, is using it and doesn't want to let it go. I picked mine up from a machinery dealer in Jersey.

Doc.

It was Mullin Machinery, but he's a used machine dealer, and according to the page, doesn't have an Omni in stock at the moment.

HGR has one in stock, but that one I'd want to inspect in person first. The interior looks pretty clean, but given the burn-in on the CRT, she's got some hours on 'er.

There's also a complete one on eBay, along with a couple parts machines. One of which appears to still have the control, but I gather the seller has no information on condition or functionality.

However, if you can get one for $3k and not much in shipping, Omni will sell you a complete G4 control that would bolt right on- might be $4k-$5K, but you'd still have a complete machine for maybe $8K to $9K, with a brand-new latest-gen control.

Doc.

Back