What's new
What's new

On shutting down the virus and curing cancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the thoughts fellas.

--------------------

It was, a week or so after their 4th jab.

Was the person taking any medications? I wonder if someone like me on blood thinners has less of a chance of that happening. I have had two jabs and a break through case of Covid. The second jab had me dragging ass for a couple weeks. I think I am done at 2.

Oh good, so you are opposed to censorship of opposing views, persecution of political protestors, and mandates that assume control over people's bodies?

If you consider what's going on with Spotify, Joe Rogan, and the various "artists" want Rogan gone from Spotify do not mourn for Rogan...

"Rogan gets $100 million offer from Trump-affiliated site Rumble"

So I guess Rogan can tell Spotify...OK buy out my contract and then find a new home at Rumble.

Gosh darn it anyway---Ain't America Great!

Rogan gets $100 million offer from Trump-affiliated site Rumble | Reuters

Cheers for the thoughts fellas.

--------------------

It was, a week or so after their 4th jab.

my condolences.my mother's sister died in the fall of 2020, she worked as a nurse. a distant relative died two months ago, she had two vaccines...

Oh good, so you are opposed to censorship of opposing views, persecution of political protestors, and mandates that assume control over people's bodies?

The level of cognitive dissonance in some people is such that it's not possible to have a discussion with them. I mean violently breaking into a government facility where PEOPLE'S elected representatives are conducting PEOPLE'S business is a political protest ? Let me reiterate - that wasn't even a random government office of the executive branch with appointed bureaucrats, it was the legislature, which is DIRECTLY ELECTED by the people.

The level of cognitive dissonance in some people is such that it's not possible to have a discussion with them. I mean violently breaking into a government facility where PEOPLE'S elected representatives are conducting PEOPLE'S business is a political protest ? Let me reiterate - that wasn't even a random government office of the executive branch with appointed bureaucrats, it was the legislature, which is DIRECTLY ELECTED by the people.

Yeah, the FBI orchestrating that was really bad, along with Pelosi's control of the capitol police and their stand-down orders... along with literally, ON CAMERA, inviting the people into the people's house.

Orange man bad!!!!!

Still waiting

Still waiting for someone to defend Bidet's policies

the silence is deafening

No no no no you got it all wrong they declared it...

G.O.P. Declares Jan. 6 Attack ‘Legitimate Political Discourse’ - The New York Times

The RNC said it. They are no longer Coup curious, they are pro Coup, fuck democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back