What's new
What's new

OT:- 68,195,851 UK Covid-19 Survivors

Status
Not open for further replies.
sections 3301, 3302, and 7301 of title 5, United States Code assuming it is a government agency or has federal contracts. Or.....

The legislative history of Section 17 of the OSH Act, which, as you know, is concerned with penalties, indicates that the Congress devised the citation classification system outlined in Section 17 so that penalties might be proposed and assessed at various levels which would correspond to the nature and severity of the violations found. In fact, Section 17 is the only section of the Act which deals with violations classification.

if you are over 100 employees, otherwise tell them to F'off

Wrong. Try again.

I am right, prove me wrong, I cited the code you just faked

The vax mandate concerning companies with Fed business is a Biden EO which supposedly mandates OSHA to enforce the EO. The Biden EO is tied to budget reconciliation.

BTW....Latest Biden poll continues tanking....1400 Keloggs workers on strike. Watch airlines--trucking.

The vax mandate concerning companies with Fed business is a Biden EO which supposedly mandates OSHA to enforce the EO. The Biden EO is tied to budget reconciliation.

BTW....Latest Biden poll continues tanking....1400 Keloggs workers on strike. Watch airlines--trucking.

The EO is not tied to the reconciliation bill, it is standing on its own, has the legal basis in the citations I provided.

B that their views have never changed it is what it is. I know you have not been part of any church right as otherwise you might have noted exceptions. Too you are anti religion and so you have shown you are hostile to freedom of religion.

Since you feel this way then anything which you say will be hostile in your case because you are not only opposed to religion in general for yourself you are hostile toward it in regard to everyone else in contradiction to our constitutional freedom and hundreds of years of traditional religion.

You and your ilk are the temporary schism not us. Maybe refrain from such details since you are biased?

Latest is Eric Clapton has been cancelled for his viewpoints about the vaccines. This is a link to the story;

Eric Clapton Is Being Cancelled, Accused Of Multiple Cultural Offenses

Texas just banned mandates by private business;
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott bans any COVID-19 vaccine mandates | The Texas Tribune

I do not think that a Governor should be this invasive. Maybe in a pandemic emergency either way they could. Who knows definitely how all this will go? ROFL

I personally know a few people who live the Christian life that I could get on board with but way too many are using religion to shield them from wrongdoings or just to fit in. Screw people all week and get forgiven on Sunday only to start doing it again on Monday. Catholic clergy molesting children and getting away with it. I guess it all comes down to moderation and even with religion if people get too fanatical about it we can't expect a good outcome from it.

And I don't mind people exercising their right to be religious. I just don't want them pushing it on the rest of us.

if it is my company I make the rules, you either lose your job or comply. got it? BTW the republicans gave me the right to do as I please in my company. You bargained away your right to organize.

Not bargained it away. The right wingers enthusiastically gave away their union rights. Right to work.......for less.

Since Jan 20, 2021 anything that Biden touches goes to shit. LMAO

It sure looks to me like someone needs a hug. By most metrics the USA is continuing to surge ahead. If trump was still president we would still be hearing about how well the stock market is doing.

And only a total moron would try to argue that we are worse off now than we were a year ago under your cult god trump.

It sure looks to me like someone needs a hug. By most metrics the USA is continuing to surge ahead. If trump was still president we would still be hearing about how well the stock market is doing.

And only a total moron would try to argue that we are worse off now than we were a year ago under your cult god trump.

How about citing a few economic home runs by Joe Biden.

Not bargained it away. The right wingers enthusiastically gave away their union rights. Right to work.......for less.

Well the union representing the Keloggs workers endorsed Joe Biden. One source said bus loads of scabs are replacing the strikers. But yeah, they will work for less. Thanks Joe Biden.

Anecdotal covid news from Vegas. We got here yesterday afternoon and I'm happy to report that there was pretty much 100% compliance with masking on the plane except when people were drinking beverages. Our hotel is a major strip hotel and probably 95% are masked here and outdoors on the strip probably about 80% masked.

Before we came here I'd have guessed that less than half would be masked. That's pretty much what we've got going in Michigan now. We're fully vaccinated so we feel that we're pretty safe flying and being around a lot of people but it is good to see so many people trying to be safe.

Pretty cool for this time of year but at least the wind died down. It was a bumpy landing yesterday afternoon due to high winds.

Going to see John Fogarty tomorrow night and Lady Gaga Thursday night. Lot's of extra covid stuff for Lady Gaga or you aren't getting in. We both had to enter our vaccination status into an app called "clear", including copies of our drivers licenses and vaccination cards but this app is supposed to be kind of like a vaccination passport. Looking forward to a couple of great shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back