What's new
What's new

OT:- 68,195,851 UK Covid-19 Survivors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrug. A million dead before Christmas? We'll see...
PDW

That cannot possibly happen !
You see, if there were 1M by Christmas, then Mr. "Let's Go Brandon" would have the same results with multiple vaccines as the OrangeUtan without ANY vaccines!

Last edited:
That cannot possibly happen !
You see, if there were 1M by Christmas, then Mr. "Let's Go Brandon" would have the same results with multiple vaccines as the OrangeUtan without ANY!

What is the ratio now?

I read... More now than ever before!

If true, a truly sad situation. In spite...of our efforts.

So, apparently you are not one of the ones who are a grateful American because you just mocked them.

I try to be gratuitous, but I need more than 6 years and a 214 to show my effort.

Gracious enough to smile while paying extra money for fuel, food, basic commodities (if available). But I know I'm contributing to the awesome economy, building back better. I was grateful when that company couldn't hire my contract crew, we didn't have our paperwork in order. Dodged a bullet there. It would've only resulted in the IRS peering over $600 paychecks.

Grateful that the US is once again the strong man, with a great leader with back bone and a powerful voice. A shining beacon on a hill, leaders of the free world once again, and an inspiration to the world about what freedom looks like.

One added bonus is no yams, sweet potatoes, carrot cake or pumpkin during the holidays. I've cut everything Orange out of my life.

The icing on the cake is I no longer have to read mean tweets.

So, apparently you are not one of the ones who are a grateful American because you just mocked them.

Well where did you see that? As the first sentence was directed toward you fellows who voted for Biden to win. I even complimented you all saying I believed you all/y’all could do a better job yourselves compared to him.

No mocking. Drawing some ground rules is reasonable for Demon. He has said you all should start your own thread. Now you may have felt he was mocking you yet it is a fact you all are angry and continue to single out those who do not completely agree with you. All Demon did was try and offer ground rules. Had this been only one of you the ground rules would be very much extreme by comparison.

Give a good example of other posts which mock someone. When Demon quotes you then perhaps you feel he is mocking y’all when he is just highlighting a quote of what was posted.

Well where did you see that? As the first sentence was directed toward you fellows who voted for Biden to win. I even complimented you all saying I believed you all/y’all could do a better job yourselves compared to him.

Right there.

I try to be gratuitous, but I need more than 6 years and a 214 to show my effort.

Gracious enough to smile while paying extra money for fuel, food, basic commodities (if available). But I know I'm contributing to the awesome economy, building back better. I was grateful when that company couldn't hire my contract crew, we didn't have our paperwork in order. Dodged a bullet there. It would've only resulted in the IRS peering over $600 paychecks.

Grateful that the US is once again the strong man, with a great leader with back bone and a powerful voice. A shining beacon on a hill, leaders of the free world once again, and an inspiration to the world about what freedom looks like.

One added bonus is no yams, sweet potatoes, carrot cake or pumpkin during the holidays. I've cut everything Orange out of my life.

The icing on the cake is I no longer have to read mean tweets.

CG this is sarcasm not mocking.

Right there.

Irony perhaps sarcasm but not mocking. To me mocking would be too much. Can anyone think of instances where CG ‘s ilk mocked anyone? I can’t right off the bat.

Any feedback is appreciated. I do think Gus and Malice do that quite a bit. Neither are posting here as they are actually doing other things.

No mocking. Drawing some ground rules is reasonable for Demon. He has said you all should start your own thread. Now you may have felt he was mocking you yet it is a fact you all are angry and continue to single out those who do not completely agree with you. All Demon did was try and offer ground rules. Had this been only one of you the ground rules would be very much extreme by comparison.

Give a good example of other posts which mock someone. When Demon quotes you then perhaps you feel he is mocking y’all when he is just highlighting a quote of what was posted.

Exactly that TT.
I cant help it that some folks get upset while following this thread, nor can I be held responsible for the statements made by the various politicos around the globe, but id like to remind those affected that they are under no obligation to post here, they are all free to start their own thread and call it what they wish.

attachment.php

Exactly that TT.
I cant help it that some folks get upset while following this thread, nor can I be held responsible for the statements made by the various politicos around the globe, but id like to remind those affected that they are under no obligation to post here, they are all free to start their own thread and call it what they wish.

I will remind you that I was the first to point out the rules you set at the beginning had been broken. Without looking back, I believe it was post #11.

I will remind you that I was the first to point out the rules you set at the beginning had been broken. Without looking back, I believe it was post #11.
The 'rules' as you put it are more like guidelines CG, aimed primarily at the top tier repeat offenders. If that doesn't sit well with you, perhaps you could start your own thread.

The 'rules' as you put it are more like guidelines CG, aimed primarily at the top tier repeat offenders. If that doesn't sit well with you, perhaps you could start your own thread.

They were fine by me. As a matter of fact I thought they were good. They didn't last long, though.

They were fine by me. As a matter of fact I thought they were good. They didn't last long, though.

United States COVID: 45,546,217 Cases and 739,762 Deaths - Worldometer

Canada COVID: 1,670,240 Cases and 28,367 Deaths - Worldometer

Don't need much of an education to understand those figures. Still beyond you & your ilk to join the dots though.

But - it makes no difference if you're in denial or simply terrified of being injected with <insert selected paranoiac fear here>. The covid virus is what it is and does what it does.

Idaho declares statewide hospital resource crisis amid Covid surge

Shrug. A million dead before Christmas? We'll see. Sooner or later you deniers *will* get with the data. Or become part of it.

PDW

Can't figure out why someone in Australia would care. Trying to please your Chinese masters perhaps?

I just can't get my head around these photos.
And there's a lot of them, were "adults" are unmasked but all the kids are masked.
It can only be a conditioning STFU you have no voice type photo?
Surely?
We know masks have from zero to practically zero benefit with "spread", and negative effects regarding "mask mouth etc, so what else can this be?
Child cruelty as far as I am concerned.

Members of congress are exempt from vax (and apparently mask mandates)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back