What's new
What's new

OT. In Memory of Mitty

Woooow.
Just found all of Franks prints for the telescope mount on an old hard drive.
I remember driving to Tennessee to tool up that Litz..
Funny guy. What a character.

I couldn't help wondering when we lost Mitty, so went back and in post #1 ARB says 08. .............. as they say Whisky Tango Foxtrot? - where on earth have those 9 years gone?

Lol, I think of him every time the sales guys walk in here, always some stiff guy in a suit (one or two are laid back). Wish I had one or two like he had, I might look forward to their visits...

Lol, I think of him every time the sales guys walk in here, always some stiff guy in a suit (one or two are laid back). Wish I had one or two like he had, I might look forward to their visits...

Yeah not too many sales ladies in the machine trade.............Years ago a gal from a industrial supply house would stop out. Looked more like Rosie O'Donnell than Mitty's J-Lo look alike............................:ack2:

Umm, she said he passed away at 4:00am. That post was made at 12:59am PDT, which is 1 minute before 4am, EDT!

Oh my :eek:

"I pulled off the sub plate I was using and it smells like the Square Inch Dealer was having anal sex with hookers under the plate.:ill::vomit:

I need to put down some parchment paper next time between the plate and table.

Frank S. in Tennessee

Almost time to punch out"

If that ~was~ Frank's last post, his last typed words on this forum were prophetic.
Please forgive me if the above seems crass, it was not an attempt at levity.

Doug.

Oh my :eek:

"I pulled off the sub plate I was using and it smells like the Square Inch Dealer was having anal sex with hookers under the plate.:ill::vomit:

I need to put down some parchment paper next time between the plate and table.

Frank S. in Tennessee

Almost time to punch out"

If that ~was~ Frank's last post, his last typed words on this forum were prophetic.
Please forgive me if the above seems crass, it was not an attempt at levity.

Doug.

That's my favorite and least favorite.
The punch out quote was his last seemingly moments before his demise...

I think of Frank every time I use the tumbler....

How is the family?
And the product line?

Hah, he is normal (to some degreee) after all!

Hah, he is normal > is not polite to discuss about "random stuff" into such a thread ( in memoriam ) , but at least i am not the 1st that bring up this subject here :) random stuff = girls, but girls<>random stuff :)

to some degreee > yes, i admit to take a look at #8, and also i consider that guys that like other guys should adopt children

hmm, just sayng, not believing :)

ps : i guess we are all normal, to some degree :) kindly !

The Methods VMC (Litz) post made me think of Mitty.
He is still missed.
I need that EMJ sales rep!

Man, it's been 12 yrs since Mitty's passing...................whoa. That guy was funny as all get out.................

Mitty was the one who got me interested in tumble finishing. I have five tumblers now and almost every part we do now is cosmetic that goes to anodize or powder. Learned a lot from his threads and still think about that crazy guy from time to time.

I was thinking of him today as I was using some Dexloc pins in a fixture that I designed that way after his testimonial.
I don't come around here that often any more but sure glad I did today..
The square inch dealer is getting lucky..

I was thinking of him today as I was using some Dexloc pins in a fixture that I designed that way after his testimonial.
I don't come around here that often any more but sure glad I did today..
The square inch dealer is getting lucky..

Lol
His testimonial lead me to buy some Ø1/2" dexloc pins, and we use them often.
Thanks Mitty!

Back