I was working in the shop last night. Welding grinding all the usual. I started to smell something strange,looked around, did not see anything and went back to work. Later I saw that the clock was out on the microwave. I looked inside and the bag of chips that was in there so a mouse would not chow down on them was reduced to carbon. The coating on the glass was melting off, there was evidence of smoke coming out the vent. The labels on the back were melting and dripping down. The clock was working and all was well at 7:00 by 11:00 it was done. The thing started on its own and cooked til it melted down! WTF! Anybody see this before?