What's new
What's new

OT - Well I fell for the Rent to own scheme machine shop style

Hmmmm ... I'm thinkin' that I had a customer in Seabrook a few yrs ago. ???

--------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Too bad you're married you could start banging his x, move into his old house and convince his x that she needed to substantially increase his child support.

When promises are made as a condition of employment,the next thing that comes out of your mouth should be something like"Great!When you have our agreement written up and ready to sign I'll be ready to go to work!"
In addition to what others have said I would be leery of forming a partnership with a salesman and specially if he had controlling interest.If you need a salesman hire one.Kinda like the guy that found a rattlesnake about to drown in a stream he was crossing.He told the snake "I could save you if you promise not to bite me""If you save me I promise I won't bite"said the snake.So he picked up the snake and carried him across the stream and set him down on the high ground where upon the snake promptly bit him."You promised you wouldn't bite me if I saved you" cried the man."So what.You knew I was a rattlesnake when you picked me up."

You are lucky to have this forum to vent your story to. Some of us really do care . Even if you ignore most of the advice given to you , I bet it felt great to get it off your chest .
More than once I have aired my grievances here , and it has helped to calm me down.
Some of us are very passionate and proud of what we do every day , but this forum is one of the very few places we all have a common frame of reference .
Best of luck to your future . 32 is not very old to start in a new direction . Just consider it an apprentiship of life .
FBBob

You are lucky to have this forum to vent your story to. Some of us really do care . Even if you ignore most of the advice given to you , I bet it felt great to get it off your chest .

FBBob

If you really cared - you would have been here Thursday night for him when he was down in the dumps with a 3/8-24 form tap to his head. :wrong:

poke.gif

-------------------------

Just killin' time ... got to check a part in a few minutes... :o
Ox

Ok.

I was trying to fix some typos and edit some of my comments on this thread but couldn't figure out how. How do you change and old post?

to edit a post you must be logged in then open you post. In lower right corner is a box to "edit post" click that and make the changes. Then save the changes. For some reason you can not edit the title just the body of the post.
Bill D.

to edit a post you must be logged in then open you post. In lower right corner is a box to "edit post" click that and make the changes. Then save the changes. For some reason you can not edit the title just the body of the post.
Bill D.

That's what I thought but I don't get that option for my previous replys, I only have it for the last comment posted.

There is a timer on the EDIT feature.
It's not very long - maybe a day?

---------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Exactly as it should be or else some one goes through makes some edits and the whole thread falls apart - no longer makes sense.

Got it. So it's a feature then. Well I still would like to fix the typos but having no other choice I guess I will have to leave it as it is even though it may get me a rash because of the anxiety :o.

Thanks guys.

I'll be watchin' you like a hawk from now on there chumm!

You're right in there with John now - 0 balls & 1 strike.

Remember - strait and narrow... :toetap:

-----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

I'll be watchin' you like a hawk from now on there chumm!

You're right in there with John now - 0 balls & 1 strike.

Remember - strait and narrow... :toetap:

-----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Now that's low. Puttin me in with the likes of John......

Back