What's new
What's new

OT: What are the moderators leaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it balls and strikes or there is a bias? I think it is not down the middle...
One supposes you could purchase a coil of bandsaw blade, stretch it from flagpole top to ground level, then get astride it and slide down it?

Should solve the "down the middle" bias problem as to "balls" .... and cease annoying the growups with political boolshite all in one go?

Bundle of Old Skewl Ohio Blue-Tip "strike anywhere" kitchen matches in yer patootie, and you'd have the "strikes" covered as well?

There's yer "fifteen seconds of f(l)ame".

Dare yah!

Last edited:
One supposes you could purchase a coil of bandsaw blade, stretch it from flagpole top to ground level, then get astride it and slide down it?

Should solve the "down the middle" problem as to "balls" if not also "strikes".... and cease annoying the growups with political boolshite all in one go?
you could be funny if you tried...but what we live in is reality

Is it balls and strikes or there is a bias? I think it is not down the middle...

DC, c'mon. You can't expect to start a thread "Why Ah'm Not a Cunservative, bah IP Standing" and not have it closed. I'm kinda sooprised it got past two or three responses, to be honest.

You seem to be getting too carried away with this stuff. Let me brighten up your day : xue mao jiao !

What doo you expect from the OP ?
Reality ?
Common Sense ?
Maturity ?

To the OP:
"Doo you own a gun ?"

Last edited:
I see this whole subforum as the "political garbage with no machining or manufacturing content" section of Practical Machinist, but who said the moderators have to be politically neutral? It's a free, privately owned forum. They could turn it into Stormfront or Daily Kos, and, well, that's their prerogative.

I say this as one of the more liberal members here. Whining about the mods? Nobody whines about the refs when they won the game.

DC, c'mon. You can't expect to start a thread "Why Ah'm Not a Cunservative, bah IP Standing" and not have it closed. I'm kinda sooprised it got past two or three responses, to be honest.

You seem to be getting too carried away with this stuff. Let me brighten up your day : xue mao jiao !

This video is better than yours:
Let's see if we can get this thread closed!
George

I do not think anyone here cares about your sexual orrientation. It has no effect on machining abilities. Maybe a small effect on protective equipment fit.
I would guess most here are married or in a commited relationship and are not looking for a sexual relationship from this site.
Bill D.

Attachments

• lgbtq.jpg
    lgbtq.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 4
I see this whole subforum as the "political garbage with no machining or manufacturing content" section of Practical Machinist, but who said the moderators have to be politically neutral? It's a free, privately owned forum. They could turn it into Stormfront or Daily Kos, and, well, that's their prerogative.

I say this as one of the more liberal members here. Whining about the mods? Nobody whines about the refs when they won the game.
Just be sure, I asked the question to confirm that I am not making things up :). There is a lot of teeth-gnashing about the internet having a "liberal bias".

~~~~~~~~~~~Mod Note~~~~~~
Post deleted, Personal Insult
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a note, we're trying to work out exactly what content belongs here. In the meantime I'm going to lock this thread, and would appreciate it if folks hold off on other political discussions for the time being.

Personal insults are certainly not allowed, as has been made clear many times, and will be deleted and warnings issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back